PDA

View Full Version : iTMS Australia Music permissions

InfiniteLoop1
Oct 29, 2005, 02:43 AM
i have just created an account, and as you all know it says you can play your music on up to 5 machines. So i create an account, and when i look at my account details, it says this a bit down the page:

Computer Authorizations: One machine is authorized to play music
purchased with this account.

Why?:confused:

thanks for any help in advance

DeSnousa
Oct 29, 2005, 02:47 AM
It means that only one computer so far has been authorised to play your 'purchased' music. When you add another computer it will change to 2 and so on :)

InfiniteLoop1
Oct 29, 2005, 03:04 AM
It means that only one computer so far has been authorised to play your 'purchased' music. When you add another computer it will change to 2 and so on :)

i see, thanks, how do i add another computer? by logging in as me on that computer, up to 5 computers?
and also can i only play my music on 5 machines that i own?

DeSnousa
Oct 29, 2005, 03:15 AM
i see, thanks, how do i add another computer? by logging in as me on that computer, up to 5 computers?
and also can i only play my music on 5 machines that i own?

Just copy the music onto another computer and when you click on it to play (or adding it to the library, something like that) it will ask for your Apple ID and password :)

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=93014

Also just a note for you, say you go to sell your computer remember to deauthorise that computer in the advanced menu :)

Edit: You can play on any computer you want, up to 5 authorisations.

InfiniteLoop1
Oct 29, 2005, 03:52 AM
Just copy the music onto another computer and when you click on it to play (or adding it to the library, something like that) it will ask for your Apple ID and password :)

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=93014

Also just a note for you, say you go to sell your computer remember to deauthorise that computer in the advanced menu :)

Edit: You can play on any computer you want, up to 5 authorisations.

Thanks for your help DeSnousa, muchly appreciated.