PDA

View Full Version : Jaimie Oliver cook book - worth the money?

Rossatron
May 13, 2013, 04:03 PM
While I do like him and his recipes, paying subscription to get access sounds a bit mean to me. I wouldn't mind paying for a "package" knowing I can access them anytime - but with subscription I can only access them for 1/3/6 months and then resubscribe:confused:

D'you think its worth it, anyway? I like to use my ipad when I cook (reading recipes and such) so was wondering what other people here think

Shrink
May 13, 2013, 04:07 PM
While I do like him and his recipes, paying subscription to get access sounds a bit mean to me. I wouldn't mind paying for a "package" knowing I can access them anytime - but with subscription I can only access them for 1/3/6 months and then resubscribe:confused:

D'you think its worth it, anyway? I like to use my ipad when I cook (reading recipes and such) so was wondering what other people here think

Nah...just order out!:cool:

:p :D

Jessica Lares
May 13, 2013, 07:38 PM
I would simply buy all the recipe packs. It does look pricey until you factor out that it really is the cost of a good book in this category.

Rossatron
May 14, 2013, 06:04 AM
i don't mind buying the recipes packs - it's just that the subscription part is unclear.

class77
May 15, 2013, 01:53 AM
Jaime Oliver's food has never impressed me