PDA

View Full Version : Any parts leaks for next refresh?

questionwonder
May 14, 2013, 03:06 PM
With the next gen MBA and MBP around the corner why haven't we seen any parts leaked or leaked anything? I'm so anxious I can barely sleep at night thinking of getting the next gen MBA or MBP (haven't decided yet)

LeeM
May 14, 2013, 03:54 PM
jesus, its just a laptop. dont let it keep you up at night.

DisplacedMic
May 14, 2013, 04:07 PM
With the next gen MBA and MBP around the corner why haven't we seen any parts leaked or leaked anything? I'm so anxious I can barely sleep at night thinking of getting the next gen MBA or MBP (haven't decided yet)

if you're not going to sleep, get a second job - then you can buy both!

Mrbobb
May 14, 2013, 06:15 PM
I stay awake whether my kids will have to come back to bunk with me after they find out even with a bachelor degree they can't get no decent job. Different priorities I guess.

Anywhoo OP, no one expect earth-shattering, game-changing, blow-ur-socks-off newness next laptop iteration, or ever. Laptops = not exactly exciting gadgets in today's mobile world.

buysp
May 14, 2013, 09:37 PM
Your sleeping the wrong way! LOL :D

PDFierro
May 15, 2013, 08:40 AM

Really? It's just going to be Haswell and minor upgrades. There will probably be few leaks, if any.