PDA

View Full Version : Album Artwork

Serenity
Oct 30, 2005, 03:45 AM
Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a quicker way of getting album artwork to show beside a song when you play it on your ipod?
At the moment I'm having to click a track and then 'get info' and then select a picture for it there. Or by dragging a picture for each individual track.
Is there a way of setting a picture for whole albums at a time - instead of having to go through each track?
Thanks.

mad jew
Oct 30, 2005, 03:46 AM
Could you do it by selecting all the tracks and then do Get Info? :)

Serenity
Oct 30, 2005, 03:54 AM
Could you do it by selecting all the tracks and then do Get Info? :)

I probably sound like a right dumbass now but.. How do you select more than 1 track?
How I normally select things (or highlight) on my computer is to click left mouse button and drag over. That doesn't work it selects one and moves it.

Serenity
Oct 30, 2005, 03:56 AM
Figured it out - hold down shift key.
Thanks alot :)

mad jew
Oct 30, 2005, 03:56 AM
It's a good question. :)

To select a bunch of tracks next to each other, click on the top one and the hold SHIFT as you click on the bottom one. You can do it from bottom to top if you like. Then, to add subsequent tracks, hold down COMMAND (on Macs) or CONTROL (on PCs) as you select them. :)

Nice one, you did it yourself. :)

DeSnousa
Oct 30, 2005, 04:00 AM
Try this free app.

http://versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/18699

It gets the art work of the internet and then you have the option to 'copy album art work to iTunes' in the file menu. Save a whole heap of time :)

carpe diem
Oct 30, 2005, 06:19 AM
there is a widget for that which works pretty well. If orget what its called