PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Shield vs. iDiddy

spaceballl
Oct 30, 2005, 02:32 PM
So i searched for this, but i really didn't find anything so please excuse me if i'm double posting.

There has been a lot of talk about the invisible shield. It's a great product, and I bought one for my brother's iPod nano... However, what about this one?

www.ididdy.com

I think it is $5 cheaper. I ordered one for my 5G so i'll let you guys know what I end up thinking about the product, but has anyone had experience with this?

-Kev

kuruptr
Oct 30, 2005, 03:00 PM
No lifetime warrenty on it? i dont see it being worth it. If you look at the pictures, the display models they have seem too small for the 5g..

snowmoon
Oct 30, 2005, 03:14 PM
This appears to be another case/lanyard, not an IS style product. This will only protect your iPod from some scratches and will probably ( as some have stated ) cause scratches is you have to take it in and out.

Edit: the opti-cover is probably what they are referring to. The site has far too little information to know if this is a similar product to the IS or some cheap knockoff. No warrenty, no reviews on other site, no idea who I'm dealing with....