PDA

View Full Version : iOS 7 black/white/colored buttons?

Statiq!
May 27, 2013, 05:45 PM

jacobss
May 27, 2013, 07:31 PM
?

aDRock1154
May 27, 2013, 08:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zSEMH.gif

cobbyco
May 28, 2013, 02:00 AM
?

!

Seriously though, could OP at least write something? In this case, a picture doesn't speak a thousand words.

anti-microsoft
May 28, 2013, 02:18 AM
I think hes referring to the article that was published on 9to5mac a few days ago where iOS 7 was said to be "black, white and flat all over"

http://9to5mac.com/2013/05/24/jony-ives-new-look-for-ios-7-black-white-and-flat-all-over/

beaniemyman
May 28, 2013, 08:55 AM
!

Seriously though, could OP at least write something? In this case, a picture doesn't speak a thousand words.

haha, agreed, couldn't understand a thing about the question.

BigJohno
May 29, 2013, 10:49 PM
haha, agreed, couldn't understand a thing about the question.

A picture is worth a thousand words. haha. Black background..... silver buttons..... and a touch of color..... now was that to hard to understand from his photo?

jonnyb098
May 30, 2013, 02:45 PM
I think the OP is making the point that the music app is very similar to just about everything we are hearing about the new look of iOS. Its VERY different from the other default apps. This i s the "white" we are hearing about and the new podcasts app is the "black" we are hearing about. Its not going to literally be black and white ( Mac os 7 anyone???) It will be more silver and dark gray.

Just look at the iPhone colors and iPad mini color scheme for hardware. This is exactly the connection to hardware and software he will make.

Osullivan1
May 30, 2013, 07:36 PM
I think the OP is making the point that the music app is very similar to just about everything we are hearing about the new look of iOS. Its VERY different from the other default apps. This i s the "white" we are hearing about and the new podcasts app is the "black" we are hearing about. Its not going to literally be black and white ( Mac os 7 anyone???) It will be more silver and dark gray.

Just look at the iPhone colors and iPad mini color scheme for hardware. This is exactly the connection to hardware and software he will make.

Good idea but don't think the OS will look like this because A) This was made before Jony Ive was involved in software and B) It's shiny and reflective and not flat, just dark. I think this Music app UI will be replaced in iOS 7, which will be weird since it's still brand new...

jonnyb098
May 31, 2013, 07:43 AM
Good idea but don't think the OS will look like this because A) This was made before Jony Ive was involved in software and B) It's shiny and reflective and not flat, just dark. I think this Music app UI will be replaced in iOS 7, which will be weird since it's still brand new...

While a few stray parts of the app are shiny(and how isn't glass shiny?). The majority of the app is very flat. Just about every part. The dark screen is not shiny at all. Comparing to the ios 5 music app this is very flat.