Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crustyjugglers

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 23, 2009
I wanted more space on my bootcamp so I used paragon camptune x. However it just didn't do anything on 100% progression so I quit the program as it was clearly doing nothing. I looked at the list of HDDs and bootcamp was gone. I went and repaired disk permissions and the disk and it's all fine but bootcamp is still missing. However, it's clearly still there because the capacity of my 500 GB HDD is on 300 for the Mac still. And if I go onto disk utility and look at permissions the Mac partition is taking up 300 GB and there is a blank space. Before I used camptune x my bootcamp was taking up 60 GB I CHANGED it to 150 GB or perhaps 200 GB I can't remember. But it looks like the program was almost finished and then packed in. Now I don't know what to do, it's clear that my bootcamp partition is still somewhere it's just hidden.

EDIT: Used disk inventory X and bootcamp shows up when I right click the program in the task bar. So it's clearly still lurking somewhere I'm just confused as to why it's hidden!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.