PDA

View Full Version : Same Colors

TrenttonY
Jun 4, 2013, 12:46 AM
With the iOS 6.1 update people widely regarded the new welcome screen for Passbook was under the works of Jonny Ive. If you noticed the different colors at the top, if you look at the colors with the colors of the WWDC 2013 logo they match. If you layered this colors they would make the different color logo. Look at the WDDC 2013 logo and compare.

cobbyco
Jun 4, 2013, 11:10 AM
With the iOS 6.1 update people widely regarded the new welcome screen for Passbook was under the works of Jonny Ive. If you noticed the different colors at the top, if you look at the colors with the colors of the WWDC 2013 logo they match. If you layered this colors they would make the different color logo. Look at the WDDC 2013 logo and compare.

They don't match perfectly, but they're close enough to spark interest. Importantly, the music card is green. Does this mean that Music will be white with green highlights? Will the Videos app be white with red highlights?

ominx
Jun 4, 2013, 12:38 PM
Not sure it means anything but it is an interesting observation. They don't all match up perfectly but they are in the same family.

Razeus
Jun 4, 2013, 01:12 PM
You gentlemen have too much time on your hands. It's really not that serious people. :rolleyes:

Orlandoech
Jun 4, 2013, 01:22 PM
You gentlemen have too much time on your hands. It's really not that serious people. :rolleyes:

Lol... this is a very redundant post (no offense), much like my reply.

Defender2010
Jun 4, 2013, 02:15 PM
I am not just saying this, but I did notice this too....as the colours are similar to the other coloured Apple products. Perhaps the new "rumoured" coloured iPhones will be the same colours too...time will tell!

fivedots
Jun 4, 2013, 04:27 PM
Or, you know, they could simply be the colors Apple has been use since...forever.

http://creativebits.org/files/500px-Apple_Computer_Logo.svg_.png