PDA

View Full Version : iTunes had my money and my tunes!

Koll
Jun 5, 2013, 01:23 AM
Hi

I'm using iTunes 11.0.3 and a bang up to date MBP. Went on the iTunes Store the other day, downloaded 2 tunes from an album successfully, then tried to download another two from the same album. During the last two, I got a message saying there was a problem downloading, can't remember the exact message. This happened early on during the download, I'm fairly sure.

The two tunes are not in my library, but the iTunes stores thinks I have them and they come up as "purchased", and they've taken payment for them as well.

It's only 2 so no problem, but is there anything I can do to get these two tunes and hopefully not pay again, and more worryingly, what else is going to happen if the software is so rubbish it doesn't even know what I've downloaded?

TIA

QWERTYMac7
Jun 5, 2013, 07:51 AM
Can't you delete all the songs you just purchased then Re-download them from the 'Cloud?'

I assume you have 'the Cloud' in your country...

Koll
Jun 5, 2013, 11:27 AM
Can't you delete all the songs you just purchased then Re-download them from the 'Cloud?'

I assume you have 'the Cloud' in your country...

I just changed my settings to show iTune purchases in the Cloud. I haven't got a clue what that means, but there they are and I've just clicked the little cloud by them and they've downloaded.

Thanks for the help.

QWERTYMac7
Jun 11, 2013, 05:13 PM
So very happy this helped!