PDA

View Full Version : 5g case

Roy Hobbs
Nov 2, 2005, 10:24 AM
Anyone know of a decent case for the 5g iPod??
Agent 18 wont have a version out until late Nov and I need something to get me by until then. Looking for something that I don't have to slide the iPod out of to use.

Thanks

Konradx
Nov 2, 2005, 10:53 AM
they are JUST coming out with some cases for the nanos and some apple seller dont even have them available for sale..so id say a couple of months minimum

Must.Get.nano!
Nov 2, 2005, 05:12 PM
Anyone know of a decent case for the 5g iPod??
Agent 18 wont have a version out until late Nov and I need something to get me by until then. Looking for something that I don't have to slide the iPod out of to use.

Thanks

www.zcover.com

guitarded
Nov 8, 2005, 08:59 PM
http://www.speckproducts.com/for-video.html has some nice looking ones that come out in a week or two, if you can wait that long.

2nyRiggz
Nov 8, 2005, 09:25 PM
i think u might have a long wait. like the poster said above its hard finding nano cases.......they really need to get that going now.

Bless

nofxman64
Nov 14, 2005, 09:10 AM
Do you guys know any websites for 5g video ipod leather cases

Konradx
Nov 14, 2005, 09:40 AM
iskin has a new evo skin coming out in dec..check it out on their website

drater
Nov 14, 2005, 11:36 AM
i think the best combo for a case is (which I'm probably going to do) would be the clear cases from speck products and an invisible shield. But that's just me and I like to protect my investments...cause i'm just crazy like that:D

JonHimself
Nov 14, 2005, 02:17 PM
I agree. I'm waiting on my IS (should be this week) and that'll do for now. In time (when available) I will buy the iSkin or the Speck case as well. It may be overkill but when I'm jamming a bunch of stuff into my bag I'd feel better knowing there was some sort of rubber case around the iPod as well.

skeebs287
Nov 23, 2005, 08:17 PM
difusi just came out with a nice looking leather case I think im buying it

http://www.difusi.tv/hardware/casemini/videovalet.html

TheMasin9
Nov 23, 2005, 08:26 PM
I LOVE my invisible shield. Best investment i ever made for the ipod 5g. It took everything i had to not use my new ipod when it came before the case, but look what i have now, a immaculate looking ipod that gets daily use and doesnt get scratched. www.theinvisibleshield.com check it out!!

nofxman64
Nov 25, 2005, 02:04 PM
Incase is supposedly coming out with a really nice one I might get that right now i have the thirty gig pouch wich sucks cause I have a sixty gig ipod and in response to the difusi post i dont really like cases with a flip cover i like to see the face and push the buttons.