PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Rush Frontiers Released

AppleRobert
Jun 6, 2013, 09:53 AM
I enjoyed the original lot, one of my favorite games. Some info on this front page about it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/iosgaming

Reviews look good and I think I'll scarf it up as I have been waiting anxiously for this one.

A Hebrew
Jun 7, 2013, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the post, gonna go buy it now. I like how the IAPs do not get in the way of playing the game..hopefully that is true for Frontiers.

blasto2236
Jun 11, 2013, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the post, gonna go buy it now. I like how the IAPs do not get in the way of playing the game..hopefully that is true for Frontiers.

It looks like they still made it playable without IAP. I don't really care for how much the heroes cost, but I'd imagine you don't need those to complete the game either. I figure I'll use the free heroes until I've beaten the game and then go back and pay for the others and play around.

Honestly, this is a really small, incredibly hardworking dev team. I actually don't mind throwing them some extra money towards Heroes/gems. They deserve it.

AppleRobert
Jun 15, 2013, 10:07 AM
It looks like they still made it playable without IAP. I don't really care for how much the heroes cost, but I'd imagine you don't need those to complete the game either. I figure I'll use the free heroes until I've beaten the game and then go back and pay for the others and play around.

Honestly, this is a really small, incredibly hardworking dev team. I actually don't mind throwing them some extra money towards Heroes/gems. They deserve it.

I got stuck on the last mission in the original version Dark Fortress or some such and never spent any money to beat it and just gave up.

Now I was stuck on Lost Jungle in the new version and that is only about 8 battles in so I bought some gems and beat it so I could now continue. I did not buy a new hero though so far. I have Conan fully loaded and he pretty much rocks compared to the others available for free.

blasto2236
Jun 15, 2013, 11:21 AM
I got stuck on the last mission in the original version Dark Fortress or some such and never spent any money to beat it and just gave up.

Now I was stuck on Lost Jungle in the new version and that is only about 8 battles in so I bought some gems and beat it so I could now continue. I did not buy a new hero though so far. I have Conan fully loaded and he pretty much rocks compared to the others available for free.

I would try looking at some strategies on YouTube before throwing away money on gems. It is possible to beat every level in both games on Hard/Veteran without using a single gem item.