Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SamGabbay

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 15, 2011
As each day draws closer, they annoyingly become longer and longer.

& such is the WWDC effect :D. Who else can't wait any longer for iOS 7.

To me, I just want the word "flat" to be extinct already. :eek:

Sirious

macrumors 68000
Jan 2, 2013
United Kingdom
Words can not describe how excited I am for iOS 7 and OS 10.9!
One time, there was 2 months until WWDC. Now we are down to just 4 days! Insane!

I hope I am not let down by anything though. :)

roland.g

macrumors 604
Apr 11, 2005
Or it could just be that the summer solstice is in two weeks and we are approaching the longest day of the year. :D

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

BTW, as much as I am eager to see iOS 7, one of the annoying aspects of this wait is that unless your plan on getting a new MBA next week, you won't actually get anything but software previews for both iOS ad OS X.

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
Words can not describe how excited I am for iOS 7 and OS 10.9!
One time, there was 2 months until WWDC. Now we are down to just 4 days! Insane!

I hope I am not let down by anything though. :)

3 days...don't count Monday because that's the day of the event and today is almost over. :D

xcodeaddict

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2013
There's NO WAY I sit about thinking about Apple products every day, as if they were God. That is called obsession, and I think that maybe a large amount of Apple lovers need to find something else to do - that's quite worrying really.

Get a life! :p

Ungibbed

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2010
USA
I just want to see a few clear screens of what "flat" ecactly is in iOS 7 and where the device cut off begins. New emoji characters?

tmanto02

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2011
Australia
There's NO WAY I sit about thinking about Apple products every day, as if they were God. That is called obsession, and I think that maybe a large amount of Apple lovers need to find something else to do - that's quite worrying really.

Says "xcodeaddict"

Am3r1ca16

Suspended
Jul 17, 2012
New York City

Well you are in a apple fanboy runned page so what do you expect?
I myself am excited but no obsessed. That's to much. Lol

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
As dumb and nerdy as it is to be excited I admit I am a bit. I just hate the wait till we actually get it. Even worse I'm on an iPhone 4S, so I may miss out on some stuff.

SamGabbay

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 15, 2011
Heck, I was so excited that I built the site in my sig.

Pathetic?

I know :(

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
Or it could just be that the summer solstice is in two weeks and we are approaching the longest day of the year. :D

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

BTW, as much as I am eager to see iOS 7, one of the annoying aspects of this wait is that unless your plan on getting a new MBA next week, you won't actually get anything but software previews for both iOS ad OS X.

Unless you're in the developer's programs! :D

Or have other ways....;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.