PDA

View Full Version : The iOS 7 & WWDC Effect

SamGabbay
Jun 6, 2013, 01:49 PM
As each day draws closer, they annoyingly become longer and longer.

& such is the WWDC effect :D. Who else can't wait any longer for iOS 7.

To me, I just want the word "flat" to be extinct already. :o

Sirious
Jun 6, 2013, 02:02 PM
Words can not describe how excited I am for iOS 7 and OS 10.9!
One time, there was 2 months until WWDC. Now we are down to just 4 days! Insane!

I hope I am not let down by anything though. :)

roland.g
Jun 6, 2013, 02:18 PM
Or it could just be that the summer solstice is in two weeks and we are approaching the longest day of the year. :D

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

BTW, as much as I am eager to see iOS 7, one of the annoying aspects of this wait is that unless your plan on getting a new MBA next week, you won't actually get anything but software previews for both iOS ad OS X.

nepalisherpa
Jun 6, 2013, 02:24 PM
One time, there was 2 months until WWDC. Now we are down to just 4 days! Insane!

3 days...don't count Monday because that's the day of the event and today is almost over. :D

xcodeaddict
Jun 6, 2013, 03:28 PM
There's NO WAY I sit about thinking about Apple products every day, as if they were God. That is called obsession, and I think that maybe a large amount of Apple lovers need to find something else to do - that's quite worrying really.

Get a life! :p

Ungibbed
Jun 6, 2013, 03:39 PM
I just want to see a few clear screens of what "flat" ecactly is in iOS 7 and where the device cut off begins. New emoji characters?

silverboy31
Jun 6, 2013, 04:07 PM
Add fuel to the fire ..... :) http://9to5mac.com/2013/06/06/kevin-rose-gives-his-familiar-wwdc-predictions-video/

xcodeaddict
Jun 6, 2013, 04:31 PM
Add fuel to the fire ..... :) http://9to5mac.com/2013/06/06/kevin-rose-gives-his-familiar-wwdc-predictions-video/

Who ever cared what Kevin Rose "predicts"? Who is he these days - Tim Cook's tea boy?

tmanto02
Jun 6, 2013, 05:01 PM
There's NO WAY I sit about thinking about Apple products every day, as if they were God. That is called obsession, and I think that maybe a large amount of Apple lovers need to find something else to do - that's quite worrying really.

Says "xcodeaddict"

Am3r1ca16
Jun 6, 2013, 05:05 PM

Well you are in a apple fanboy runned page so what do you expect?
I myself am excited but no obsessed. That's to much. Lol

xcodeaddict
Jun 6, 2013, 05:16 PM
Says "xcodeaddict"

Bah! You got me there :p

maccompatible
Jun 6, 2013, 05:55 PM
Bah! You got me there :p

You were joking, right?

xcodeaddict
Jun 6, 2013, 05:57 PM
You were joking, right?

I'm definitely not Joe King, I am Matt :)

cynics
Jun 6, 2013, 06:04 PM
As dumb and nerdy as it is to be excited I admit I am a bit. I just hate the wait till we actually get it. Even worse I'm on an iPhone 4S, so I may miss out on some stuff.

SamGabbay
Jun 6, 2013, 08:39 PM
Heck, I was so excited that I built the site in my sig.

Pathetic?

I know :(

maccompatible
Jun 7, 2013, 07:34 AM

Haha. Very punny. On an unrelated note, I'm Matt, too!

monaarts
Jun 7, 2013, 07:51 AM

One time, there was 12 months until WWDC. :cool:

chrf097
Jun 7, 2013, 11:50 AM
Or it could just be that the summer solstice is in two weeks and we are approaching the longest day of the year. :D

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

BTW, as much as I am eager to see iOS 7, one of the annoying aspects of this wait is that unless your plan on getting a new MBA next week, you won't actually get anything but software previews for both iOS ad OS X.

Unless you're in the developer's programs! :D

Or have other ways....;)

pwfletcher
Jun 7, 2013, 11:58 AM
Flat + Apple = Flapple

loon3y
Jun 7, 2013, 12:01 PM
Flat + Apple = Flapple

yeah im not too keen on the flat design,

if we're developers when does iOS7 release?

Mad Mac Maniac
Jun 7, 2013, 12:11 PM

Hey, I work with a Joe King! haha

xcodeaddict
Jun 7, 2013, 04:10 PM
Hey, I work with a Joe King! haha

You're JoKing? :p

maxosx
Jun 7, 2013, 04:14 PM
Flat + Apple = Flapple
Brilliant, and terribly funny too :D

Cody21
Jun 7, 2013, 04:18 PM
I'm pretty stoked for WWDC. I mainly wanna see what Jony Ivy has done with iOS 7.

ASKendrew
Jun 7, 2013, 05:21 PM
I just can't wait for a new iOS to play with, regardless of how it looks!

roland.g
Jun 7, 2013, 05:30 PM
Unless you're in the developer's programs! :D

Or have other ways....;)

Oddly enough I'm not too keen on installing developer builds. I just wait for public releases.

chrf097
Jun 7, 2013, 06:03 PM

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Oddly enough I'm not too keen on installing developer builds. I just wait for public releases.

I'm fine waiting for the OS X features, but sometimes iOS betas get the best of me!

moderngamenewb
Jun 7, 2013, 07:42 PM
I am really excited for WWDC. I always wake up early so I can catch the live coverage (back when Apple did the live streaming, now when sites do the live blogging). For me, the longest part is not waiting for WWDC, it's waiting for the public release. Finding out about each beta (I'm not a developer, so I wait for the public release) release and its features gets me excited, and makes it feel longer before the public release.

Alx9876
Jun 8, 2013, 12:36 AM
I haven't been this excited in a long time. Truly Christmas for us adults. I Can't wait. :D

----------

Flat + Apple = Flapple

And Flapple equals flapjacks.

bushman4
Jun 8, 2013, 01:20 AM
Monday will be here before you know it and I'm sure we'll be impressed.

ionjohn
Jun 8, 2013, 01:47 AM
My girlfriend is so tired of me talking and showing her concepts of iOS 7! Can't wait for monday!