Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jabingla2810

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 15, 2008
Apart from the quick settings, I think this looks pretty great.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/06/06/ios-7-features-conceptualized/

iOS-7-Mockup-Featured-960x430.jpg

What do you think?

rtomyj

macrumors 6502a
Sep 3, 2012
Comments are hysterical. Android luv galore. If it weren't for the unusability of the OS the rabid Android guys would ruin it next.

xcodeaddict

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2013
I like open source for some things, closed source for other things - they work well within their own contexts. Apple being proprietary is hardly a problem - they keep control - just look at the mess which is Android, and how you have a totally inconsistent experience between two different phones from the same manufacturer - that's just a joke.

Airy fairy Android freedom geeks can rave about how "open" Android is until the cows come home; I'll take uniform, well considered and beautiful ANY DAY.

ASKendrew

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2011
United Kingdom
I really like this. The simple but effective ideas that he suggests such as grouped FaceTime and the ability to add users into an iMessage conversation seems like a no-brainer for iOS 7.

canucksfan88

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2007
love it! hope we see something like that. lock screen right now is way underutilized...just as much as the damn spotlight screen

Smith288

macrumors 65816
Feb 26, 2008
I wonder how many ios/android fanboys hate religion and not see the irony.

nabwong

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2008
Love it. I use and love both iOS and android. I wish I didn't have to jailbreak my iPhone to get the quick settings. Eg, Bluetooth on and off. Brightness.

Also, I wish I can attach doc or pdf files to gmail. iOS needs a file explorer.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
Love it. I use and love both iOS and android. I wish I didn't have to jailbreak my iPhone to get the quick settings. Eg, Bluetooth on and off. Brightness.

Also, I wish I can attach doc or pdf files to gmail. iOS needs a file explorer.

You can attach files to email, just not very well. Lol

What you do is find a file viewer app that can share with email. For example Adobe Reader app can share PDF's to email. It's kind of a pain but in a pinch you can do it. I agree I wish this could be addressed.

----------

I like it! Little bit more information then we get now. I'm sure things can be disabled like they can now. For example I don't have emails show in the lock screen.

nabwong

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2008
You can attach files to email, just not very well. Lol

What you do is find a file viewer app that can share with email. For example Adobe Reader app can share PDF's to email. It's kind of a pain but in a pinch you can do it. I agree I wish this could be addressed.

----------

I like it! Little bit more information then we get now. I'm sure things can be disabled like they can now. For example I don't have emails show in the lock screen.

Thanks. I'll check it out

mac.cali

macrumors 65816
Mar 16, 2012
Techno Buffalo seems to be always guessing wrong on what things will be. Plus this concept looks very android'ish.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.