PDA

View Full Version : WWDC 2013 Attendees

SamGabbay
Jun 6, 2013, 11:15 PM
Alright, so the poll reads, who here is headed to WWDC.

Also, what are your final predictions for iOS 7?

maflynn
Jun 7, 2013, 05:36 AM
You need a third choice, not going and not caring to go. The price for attendance (never mind flight and hotel) is too pricey for me. Perhaps if I was a developer I'd be more interested in going to the developers conference. Its just not about the keynote on day 1 but rather the seminars to make you a better developer.

dontpannic
Jun 7, 2013, 08:37 AM
You need a third choice, not going and not caring to go. The price for attendance (never mind flight and hotel) is too pricey for me. Perhaps if I was a developer I'd be more interested in going to the developers conference. Its just not about the keynote on day 1 but rather the seminars to make you a better developer.

Surely that comes under 'no'?

Are you going to WWDC? Yes or No. There is no third option.

Unless we have a fourth option:
"No, I was going to but I fell off a horse earlier and was run over by a combine harvester so have lost the use of my legs"

ZeRoLiMiT
Jun 7, 2013, 09:53 AM
Wish I could go that would be an amazing thing to be there! I've been a iPhone owner since 2007 but not a mac owner until 2010 (when I started making money and could afford one) but to be there and see all these neat stuff is awesome! I am learning some code so it would just be very interesting!