PDA

View Full Version : Nice iOS 7 concept

chrismarle
Jun 8, 2013, 12:21 AM
Guys, check this out.

I think it's looking pretty good.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/156/b/6/ios_7_by_diegosella-d67wcav.png

Made by dsella (http://www.theverge.com/users/dsella).

Drag'nGT
Jun 8, 2013, 12:30 AM
That does look very nice. This time I'm really hoping to see some serious improvements to iOS. There are many short comings that need to be addressed.

Next year I expect to see a larger iPhone. Otherwise I could be switching after 6 years of owning iPhones.

xcodeaddict
Jun 8, 2013, 12:31 AM
AndriOS, anyone?

Thought not.

roland.g
Jun 8, 2013, 01:12 AM
That does look very nice. This time I'm really hoping to see some serious improvements to iOS. There are many short comings that need to be addressed.

Next year I expect to see a larger iPhone. Otherwise I could be switching after 6 years of owning iPhones.

Personally (yes, my opinion) I agree that I would like to see changes and am hoping to see some of the things the concepts/mockups have put out there as well as what they haven't thought of. I really hope for something fresh, but not Android-like. And I don't think that is hard to do since there are other aspects of Android that are in my opinion awful and don't invite ease of use.

However personally, I too struggle with the fact that I browse and do a lot with my iPhone. I want more screen real estate. And because of that I am getting a cellular Mini this weekend. No I don't plan to carry it everywhere. But one of the reasons I am getting it is that I also don't want a larger iPhone. Maybe it could be slightly larger, but I mean 4" to 4.2 or 4.3, not 4.8 or 5". I like that I can get it in and out of my pocket easily and can navigate it with one hand. I don't even use a case. I can't fathom trying to slip a 5" phone in and out of my pocket. And with the Mini I feel that will be the nice bridge I want. Larger screen for some stuff. Portable, compact, phone for other stuff, yet capable to do all of it.

Prabas
Jun 8, 2013, 03:03 AM
The best concept I have ever seen! Absolutely love it!

dspalton
Jun 8, 2013, 03:07 AM
This is one of the better concepts ive seen

D

bollyboy
Jun 8, 2013, 03:29 AM
That sure does look good, i hope they have some great improvements for us :-)

iBreatheApple
Jun 8, 2013, 07:17 AM
I love it! :apple:

virtuosity
Jun 8, 2013, 08:12 AM
very good...

I particularly like the 'password to switch off' option - I hope that comes in to iOS7 !!

:cool:

sim0n
Jun 9, 2013, 04:38 AM
love this!

Drunken Master
Jun 9, 2013, 05:16 AM
Good concept, it could be similar to this, except for the font in the lockscreen (I think it will be Helvetica Neue Ultra Light).

Probably no colored folders and I feel Apple will update the pop-up share menu. They kind of missed the boat with that design choice, at least in terms of the silver icons.

Also, I see a lot of concepts calling for preview screens in the multitasking bar, but these will be so small on an iPhone screen that they won't really add too much functionality. Doubt Apple goes with the them, though a lot of people seem into them.