PDA

View Full Version : If the white background will be the new multitasking, notification wallpaper

TrenttonY
Jun 8, 2013, 02:55 PM
Does anybody remember the iOS 4 beta multitasking wallpaper? It looks exactly like the white 7 background, maybe its the new multitasking, notification wallpaper.

TrenttonY
Jun 8, 2013, 02:56 PM
Here's the 7 one.

ThisIsNotMe
Jun 8, 2013, 02:56 PM
Looks exactly like the "add widget" background in Dashboard in OSX.
http://i40.tinypic.com/2n88z0w.png

zbarvian
Jun 8, 2013, 03:46 PM
Image (http://i40.tinypic.com/2n88z0w.png)

zomg they r totally adding widgetsss!!!1 conclusive proof rite there. :apple::apple:

Carouser
Jun 8, 2013, 03:52 PM

It's slightly different - if you look carefully you'll see that the colours and pattern aren't the same at all. Otherwise, yeah, exactly the same.

kmj2318
Jun 8, 2013, 03:56 PM
Yeah, maybe. I never really liked the dot pattern for widgets, and I'm not sure if I'd prefer that to replace the linen. Alothough the current dot pattern is still very skeuomorphic, compared to the flatter, half-tone like pattern from the banner.

Bonestle
Jun 8, 2013, 06:28 PM
...if you look carefully you'll see that the colours and pattern aren't the same at all. Otherwise, yeah, exactly the same.

Ha, I love this. "If you look carefully you'll notice that one is black and one is white." :D

Good find though OP. I do recall that multitasking background, it just vanished one day!

applefanDrew
Jun 8, 2013, 06:51 PM
No, notification Center and background and folders and task manager will be black.

charlituna
Jun 8, 2013, 08:35 PM
No, notification Center and background and folders and task manager will be black.

Or not.

We'll know on Monday

ionjohn
Jun 8, 2013, 09:23 PM
I hope it isn't, I want something real beautiful since I don't personalize my iphone

Drunken Master
Jun 8, 2013, 10:26 PM
Would be garish for the multitasking bar.