PDA

View Full Version : Should Apple introduce iOS7 first?

moonman239
Jun 9, 2013, 11:48 PM
I've never been as excited to see what features Apple would introduce in the Mac OS X version following the keynote, if I've ever been excited about that, as I have been about what Apple would introduce in the iOS version following the keynote.

dictoresno
Jun 10, 2013, 12:45 AM
I've never been as excited to see what features Apple would introduce in the Mac OS X version following the keynote, if I've ever been excited about that, as I have been about what Apple would introduce in the iOS version following the keynote.

they know everyone is mostly there for the iOS/iPhone announcement. they are saving the best for last.

skaertus
Jun 10, 2013, 12:50 AM
How was the schedule last year? What did they introduce first?

dictoresno
Jun 10, 2013, 12:55 AM

i think it was just business info, marketshare blah blah blah then like 10 minutes in went to the iphone 5. they did itunes and the nano after.

skaertus
Jun 10, 2013, 01:02 AM
i think it was just business info, marketshare blah blah blah then like 10 minutes in went to the iphone 5. they did itunes and the nano after.

I meant WWDC 2012, which was in June...

dictoresno
Jun 10, 2013, 01:08 AM
I meant WWDC 2012, which was in June...

oh snap, my bad.

skaertus
Jun 10, 2013, 06:33 AM
oh snap, my bad.

:p

gadget123
Jun 10, 2013, 06:35 AM
they know everyone is mostly there for the iOS/iPhone announcement. they are saving the best for last.

Imagine if the 5S and Ipad 5 appear today it would prove all the doubters wrong! :D

Stetrain
Jun 10, 2013, 06:43 AM

Standard intro stuff, then the MacBooks, then OSX, then iOS.

I think it will be very similar this year. If they have something to announce about the Mac Pro then maybe they will leave that as a surprise for the end.

mwxiao
Jun 10, 2013, 09:17 AM
Imagine if the 5S and Ipad 5 appear today it would prove all the doubters wrong! :D

Image iOS 7 and OS X will be available TODAY!