Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rahulsingla

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 9, 2013
Three screenshots of iOS 7 has been leaked which shows that shows that new Operating system iOS 7 is cleaner and flatter and also having strong use of black and white which confirms the recent rumors that Apple's designer Johny Ive will use flat design with more focus on black and white

iOS+7+menu.png

More info:

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
this screen shot has already been posted, days ago i think. infact, all 3 of those pics were in another thread i was just reading before on this site. but good try.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
I don't know about it,i saw it on first time,the previous image which i saw was blurred

https://www.macrumors.com/2013/06/03/image-of-flat-redesign-from-early-ios-7-build-reportedly-leaks/

no, it was in another leaked thread in the ios7 forum. i saw it before, like 2 hours ago when i was reading. im not gonna sift through and find it again, but like i said, those pics are not that new and have already been posted.

EDIT: here, they were all posted yesterday.....and everyone thinks those are fakes too.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1592814/

rahulsingla

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 9, 2013
no, it was in another leaked thread in the ios7 forum. i saw it before, like 2 hours ago when i was reading. im not gonna sift through and find it again, but like i said, those pics are not that new and have already been posted.

EDIT: here, they were all posted yesterday.....and everyone thinks those are fakes too.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1592814/

Thank you for your info,but i thought these were authentic,as techkiddy has a good record in authenticcity

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ

rahulsingla

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 9, 2013

Drag'nGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2008
We'll get to see it today but it won't be released for weeks/months. :mad:

xaqt93

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2011
We already have a discription. Anyone posting pictures is dumb because no one knows what it looks like unless they are working for Apple. We have a rough idea but we will know for a fact in about 10 hours.

Sir Michael

macrumors newbie
Apr 11, 2013
So... why does it have the iOS6 wallpaper on it?

He put it together so we can get a glimpse of what the icons would look like on the home screen.

And why are people complaining about the new icon design? Their just mockups, he would have taken images of the real ones but it would bring up legal trouble, so he made what he could make.

Honestly, they look nice, so I think that today will be a great day for Apple.

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
He put it together so we can get a glimpse of what the icons would look like on the home screen.

And why are people complaining about the new icon design? Their just mockups, he would have taken images of the real ones but it would bring up legal trouble, so he made what he could make.

Honestly, they look nice, so I think that today will be a great day for Apple.

Hmm...I have my doubts that some icons will be white on a colored background and others colored on a white background. Doesn't seem very consistent. Perhaps it was an early beta where they were testing out which design they preferred?

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
It would take a lot of new features/changes to make people who are jailbroken get back to stock lmao. All I'm asking for is quick reply, and different themes. Every other phone has it (at least I think).
#wewantanopenios

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.