PDA

View Full Version : Seems like the insiders had their facts right

johndallas999
Jun 10, 2013, 03:11 PM
Flat design with lots of black and white. I don't recall how long it's been since Apple was able to truely drop something new on us that wasn't leaked. I know it's hard for them to protect this stuff but really they haven't done the best of jobs lately.

monaarts
Jun 10, 2013, 03:16 PM
Flat design with lots of black and white. I don't recall how long it's been since Apple was able to truely drop something new on us that wasn't leaked. I know it's hard for them to protect this stuff but really they haven't done the best of jobs lately.

Are you kidding me? This was very tightly kept secret. A few people explaining in their words what it kind of looked like is not a real leak. LOL

applesith
Jun 10, 2013, 03:17 PM
The more specific leaks leading right up today were likely controlled leaks from Apple to drum up more hype.

The Phazer
Jun 10, 2013, 03:27 PM
Indeed. "The leaks are all wrong" my ass.

johndallas999
Jun 10, 2013, 09:28 PM
Are you kidding me? This was very tightly kept secret. A few people explaining in their words what it kind of looked like is not a real leak. LOL

Uh there were screen shots and the description was right on.

----------

The more specific leaks leading right up today were likely controlled leaks from Apple to drum up more hype.

Lol yeah right they didn't have enuf hype for that as it was eh?

sclawis300
Jun 10, 2013, 09:40 PM
Uh there were screen shots and the description was right on.

----------

Lol yeah right they didn't have enuf hype for that as it was eh?

I saw a mockup. Never a screenshot.

joneun
Jun 10, 2013, 09:45 PM
Yep. Prepare for PLASTIC. And an iWatch.

rfrankl
Jun 10, 2013, 09:48 PM
It has been told by former employees that many of the leaks are planned.

chrf097
Jun 10, 2013, 09:48 PM

Other than the flat UI guess and AirDrop towards the end, this was a tightly kept iOS release. Nobody knew control center was there, or a new notification center, or anything. It wasn't leaked very much at all.