PDA

View Full Version : How much will iOS 7 change throughout the beta?

hello12
Jun 11, 2013, 12:03 PM
I downloaded iOS 7 onto my phone and I am not even a developer, I just read how to in one of the threads here.
Its pretty nice so far, and I am not unhappy that I did it.

BUT, I never got a version of iOS this early before, and I am wondering: How much could we expect this version to change before the fall? Will we possibly get features to turn the white backgrounds to grey or black? Or some other things to change?

saving107
Jun 11, 2013, 12:05 PM
Features and things will change depending on Developer feedback.

I just answered this persons question,
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1594357

dsh3
Jun 11, 2013, 12:06 PM
I downloaded iOS 7 onto my phone and I am not even a developer, I just read how to in one of the threads here.
Its pretty nice so far, and I am not unhappy that I did it.

BUT, I never got a version of iOS this early before, and I am wondering: How much could we expect this version to change before the fall? Will we possibly get features to turn the white backgrounds to grey or black? Or some other things to change?

Nobody knows.

berniemakaveli
Jun 11, 2013, 12:07 PM
Hopefully a lot.

rockyroad55
Jun 11, 2013, 12:32 PM
Well it'll definitely be a lot smoother. Icon changes might happen.

hello12
Jun 11, 2013, 06:24 PM
Well it'll definitely be a lot smoother. Icon changes might happen.

I agree with this. It does definitely need to be made smoother/quicker in some parts.

sleepyking
Jun 11, 2013, 07:34 PM
what are the chances that icon designs will change by the time release comes?
I know Yahoo's new weather app came out as a purple icon (sort of hideous) and they updated it shortly after hearing feedback on changing the icon design.

wonder if Apple will do the same.

maxosx
Jun 11, 2013, 07:41 PM
If Apple is true to itself and it's history, any changes made between now and then will be very minor. Once they debut it at WWDC, that's what you're going to get. I wouldn't count on an changes of significance in terms of it's appearance. They've got a lot invested in this roll out.

People will adjust, after all it's Apple and there is no choice. Not many people will give up their iPhone over appearance. They might moan and complain, but they will suck it up and use it. They always do.

Apple is still the "cool kid on the block" and that's what sells their stuff.

batting1000
Jun 11, 2013, 07:42 PM
It'll likely be just bug fixes, minor tweaks, and battery fixes.