Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nhlfreak98

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
I know eBay does but what about twitter Facebook Netflix instagram any games or even snapchat? Just name the apps that you have had an issue for thanks!

BFG86

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2011
Well lets see. I have yet to find an app that works :(

Instagram crashed
dragonvale, megapolis

those are the first 3 i've tried so far

and the new animations are gonna take a little to get used to. seem more in your face and noticeable

BFG86

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2011
alright they seem to be working now. just have to let them crash first to fix whatever issue there was

backdoc

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2013
Broken Apps

Bank of America Mobile Check Deposit: Camera doesn't feed live picture in order to frame the check, the image is totally black. It will take a picture of the check but its trial and error to get it the check framed adequately.

Ebay

Living Earth HD

nhlfreak98

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
Bank of America Mobile Check Deposit: Camera doesn't feed live picture in order to frame the check, the image is totally black. It will take a picture of the check but its trial and error to get it the check framed adequately.

Ebay

Living Earth HD

I went back to 6.1.4 Becuse of eBay. When they fix it ill gladly be going back to iOS 7

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.