PDA

View Full Version : Free shipping on Invis Shield, how long???

rjcheng
Nov 3, 2005, 04:56 PM
Hi, Just wondering if anyone bought the Invis Shield and use the free shipping offer if you could let me know how long it took for it to arrive. Thanks

pdpfilms
Nov 3, 2005, 05:12 PM
Hi, Just wondering if anyone bought the Invis Shield and use the free shipping offer if you could let me know how long it took for it to arrive. Thanks
I think it took about 4 days to arrive here. If you've already placed your order, don't pay any attention to the order status page, I don't think they ever update it. Mine arrived while still listed as "processing".

CarloVonSexron
Nov 3, 2005, 05:37 PM
6 days for me.

Konradx
Nov 3, 2005, 08:48 PM
around 4-6 days to Canada

khisayruou
Nov 3, 2005, 09:18 PM
Took 3 days, it was sent in a stamped envelope and went out via regular usps mail.

unten44
Nov 3, 2005, 11:15 PM
mine took around 3 days

powerbook911
Nov 4, 2005, 01:18 AM
Where is this free shipping offer? thanks.

khisayruou
Nov 4, 2005, 09:41 AM
Where is this free shipping offer? thanks.

There is free shipping for a limited time on the nano skins.
It's under the detailed description heading.

chou
Dec 3, 2005, 05:42 PM
hey just wondering where everybody got their IS from??

a link please? :)

and do they ship to uk?

thanks

Linkjeniero
Dec 3, 2005, 06:09 PM
I think I have by far the longest waiting time: a whooping 22 days, with free shipping, to Chile. Not that I'm complaining; I knew this would be the case, so I ordered the IS way before I could buy the iPod.

Chou: get it from www.theinvisibleshield.com. They have free shipping worldwide.

chou
Dec 4, 2005, 11:02 AM
free shipping you jokin?!?!?!

was gonna cost me $53.44 to get it to uk ( 30 thats scandaless!!!)

sorry but just not an option! would rather get the cheaper 4 clear skin of ebay and buy 6!

Pring
Dec 5, 2005, 09:06 AM
free shipping you jokin?!?!?!

was gonna cost me $53.44 to get it to uk ( £30 thats scandaless!!!)

sorry but just not an option! would rather get the cheaper £4 clear skin of ebay and buy 6!

Hmm there's something wrong there. I bought an Invisible Shield a few months ago and the shipping was only a few dollars to the UK. Definitely not $53.44! I'd query them about it...

Update: Click the Additional Rates button and select the Free Shipping option :)