PDA

View Full Version : iPod 5G Apple Logo?

Lurk
Nov 3, 2005, 06:00 PM
Hey all, this may be a stupid question, but is there a way to make that wonderful Apple logo show up every time I turn it on? It'd be really nice to see it show up every time I turn it on; I don't mind losing a sec or two.

Thanks in advance!
Lurk

stridey
Nov 3, 2005, 06:02 PM
Hey all, this may be a stupid question, but is there a way to make that wonderful Apple logo show up every time I turn it on? It'd be really nice to see it show up every time I turn it on; I don't mind losing a sec or two.

Thanks in advance!
Lurk

Start playing a song, and *quick* like bunny! Turn the iPod around so you can see the Apple logo on the back. ;):D

liketom
Nov 3, 2005, 06:03 PM
Start playing a song, and *quick* like bunny! Turn the iPod around so you can see the Apple logo on the back. ;):D
pure class .. :D

Josh396
Nov 3, 2005, 06:46 PM
pure class .. :D
Haha couldn't have put it better.:D

To answer the question, no I don't believe there is.

katie ta achoo
Nov 3, 2005, 06:53 PM
make the album art for EVERY SONG be the Apple Logo.

the_freddinator
Nov 3, 2005, 06:58 PM
make the album art for EVERY SONG be the Apple Logo.
That is so amazingly abnoxious. I'd do it, but then that Sunday spent importing album art for 280-some albums would all be wasted....

OutThere
Nov 3, 2005, 06:59 PM
Reset the iPod every time you want to use it? :p

No really, you shouldn't do that, so I'm not going to post how to do it here. :)

devilot
Nov 3, 2005, 07:06 PM
Reset the iPod every time you want to use it? :p

No really, you shouldn't do that, so I'm not going to post how to do it here. :)Hmm... every time I turn on my Nano it displays the Apple. :eek: Is it sick?!