PDA

View Full Version : Hah, now I remember what iOS 7 looks like

dhinged
Jun 11, 2013, 08:49 PM
Mid-range Chinese Android knock-off phones of the last several years. That's the first thought I got, right at the back of my mind. Couldn't put my finger on it until I saw an ad for one of them. Bam.

Jacoblee23
Jun 11, 2013, 08:50 PM
Mid-range Chinese Android knock-off phones of the last several years. That's the first thought I got, right at the back of my mind. Couldn't put my finger on it until I saw an ad for one of them. Bam.

Your join date says it all.

tymaster50
Jun 11, 2013, 08:50 PM
Now I remember what this thread reminds me of, feces.

tmanto02
Jun 11, 2013, 08:53 PM
I wish there was a one week cooling off period before newbies can start threads...

falconeight
Jun 11, 2013, 08:54 PM

Chinese knockoffs? Don't you mean android?

dhinged
Jun 11, 2013, 09:30 PM
Well, I guess any change is good change with Apple.

tevion5
Jun 11, 2013, 09:53 PM
I wish there was a one week cooling off period before newbies can start threads...

Good idea actually, would eliminate a load of one time trolls/flame starters.

----------

Well, I guess any change is good change with Apple.

Oh do shut-up...

daigohgoh
Jun 11, 2013, 11:03 PM
well, i guess any change is good change with apple.

+1! Love that they presented an overhaul, any overhaul.

dhinged
Jul 12, 2014, 03:24 PM
Oh yah, I forgot saying anything bad about Apple fanboy's precious device sets them into a tizzy. Apple can't possibly design a bad-looking interface, cause Jony Ive is their Jesus. Nevermind that Scott Forstall didn't design interface elements that can barely be distinguished from each other as buttons, fields, tabs, or just text. I thought Android made this mistake with Ice Cream Sandwich's Holo (ahem, Tron) theme, but how dare I point out that Apple made the same mistake. Let me go read those articles that say how to make the exact same interface in Microsoft Word or Paint.

myrtlebee
Jul 12, 2014, 05:33 PM
The anger you exude towards a UI is very strange.

*unhinged

Tubamajuba
Jul 12, 2014, 08:25 PM
Oh yah, I forgot saying anything bad about Apple fanboy's precious device sets them into a tizzy. Apple can't possibly design a bad-looking interface, cause Jony Ive is their Jesus. Nevermind that Scott Forstall didn't design interface elements that can barely be distinguished from each other as buttons, fields, tabs, or just text. I thought Android made this mistake with Ice Cream Sandwich's Holo (ahem, Tron) theme, but how dare I point out that Apple made the same mistake. Let me go read those articles that say how to make the exact same interface in Microsoft Word or Paint.

So everyone is obligated to agree with you, or they're fanboys? It has nothing to do with Apple, really. I'm pretty sure the majority of people would agree that the Holo theme looked better than what came before it.