PDA

View Full Version : Improved toggles needed in control centre

eaglesteve
Jun 12, 2013, 04:29 PM
I don't used the airplane toggle very often as I seldom get on a plane these days.

However I turn on and off these toggles very often during the day
1 Location.
2 Data and LTE

Connections to Bluetooth devices which involves not just turning on the Bluetooth but to connect to my Bluetooth speakers.

The iOS 7 design team could improve in these ways
1. Allow users to swipe from right to left to access the other toggles
2. Allow users to rearrange toggles he/she uses most often as this could differ among users.
3. When pressing and holding down the toggle, bring up the standard application page for that toggle. Therefore if I hold down on the Bluetooth toggle I would see the page that let's me select and connect to the desired Bluetooth speaker as an example.

KeanosMagicHat
Jun 12, 2013, 05:01 PM
I don't used the airplane toggle very often as I seldom get on a plane these days.

However I turn on and off these toggles very often during the day
1 Location.
2 Data and LTE

Connections to Bluetooth devices which involves not just turning on the Bluetooth but to connect to my Bluetooth speakers.

The iOS 7 design team could improve in these ways
1. Allow users to swipe from right to left to access the other toggles
2. Allow users to rearrange toggles he/she uses most often as this could differ among users.
3. When pressing and holding down the toggle, bring up the standard application page for that toggle. Therefore if I hold down on the Bluetooth toggle I would see the page that let's me select and connect to the desired Bluetooth speaker as an example.

All good ideas for possible improvements.

As for Airplane mode, I find I use that to quickly disable all "radio" services. Sometimes I'll turn WiFi back on at the same time.

ZaYoOoD
Jun 12, 2013, 05:04 PM
It think we should be able to choose which apps/setting appear there..

Night Spring
Jun 12, 2013, 05:09 PM
It think we should be able to choose which apps/setting appear there..

Yes, exactly. I rarely use the calculator, so it'd be nice if I could use that spot to call up one of my other favorite apps, and I want to invoke my own flashlight app, which lets me adjust the light brightness, instead of Apple's flashlight, which just turns on the light at full brightness.

Imperius*Rex
Jun 12, 2013, 05:18 PM
even if we had four or five user select-able choices that would be great.