PDA

View Full Version : No AirPlay button in Control Center

Dual 2 GHz G5
Jun 12, 2013, 05:28 PM
I do not have the AirPlay button in my Control Center, just the AirDrop settings button. Is this like this on everyone's iOS 7 beta?

rmeadejr
Jun 12, 2013, 05:30 PM
I do not have the AirPlay button in my Control Center, just the AirDrop settings button. Is this like this on everyone's iOS 7 beta?

i have the airplay button, but im on wifi. i dont have the button on 4g

darngooddesign
Jun 12, 2013, 05:46 PM

Do you have access to an AirPlay device?

davie18
Jun 12, 2013, 05:50 PM
Do you have an iPhone 5? Because it's an iPhone 5 only feature.

Peace
Jun 12, 2013, 05:54 PM
Do you have an iPhone 5? Because it's an iPhone 5 only feature.

Airplay is not an iPhone 5 only feature . Airdrop is.

You may have simply missed it or it may only show up only if you have the Apple TV beta software.

L-Tuned
Jun 12, 2013, 05:55 PM
I noticed the airplay is only available on Control Center when I was watching a video or connected to the car.

Dual 2 GHz G5
Jun 12, 2013, 05:59 PM
I will check when I get home and my Apple TV is in WiFi range. That is probably it.

chrf097
Jun 12, 2013, 06:00 PM

The AirPlay button comes up if you are on a WiFi network with a device that supports AirPlay.

jjk454ss
Jun 27, 2013, 05:26 PM
Am having an issue with my ipad mini. No airplay icon in control center. It was working yesterday, but I find do a reinstall of iOS 7 last night for another issue. Airplay shows up in the video app when watching a movie, but not in the control center when watching a movie or listening to iradio.