PDA

View Full Version : [iPhone] Notification Center Question...

xcel360
Jun 12, 2013, 07:48 PM
How do I get weather to show up in the notification center? I have no idea, and to be honest what the best way to set up the new notification center? I don't really understand the lines under the calendar.

mrapplegate
Jun 12, 2013, 07:49 PM
How do I get weather to show up in the notification center? I have no idea, and to be honest what the best way to set up the new notification center? I don't really understand the lines under the calendar.

You can't as of now. They removed it.

sawah
Jun 12, 2013, 07:52 PM
You can. But your weather app needs to be using GPS for your location. It shows up in the nc then as a little paragraph.

xcel360
Jun 12, 2013, 07:56 PM
You can. But your weather app needs to be using GPS for your location. It shows up in the nc then as a little paragraph.

Thanks. That did the trick. Im sure this will be corrected later as i'm sure this way will only help in battery drain.

sawah
Jun 12, 2013, 11:20 PM
Thanks. That did the trick. Im sure this will be corrected later as i'm sure this way will only help in battery drain.

That was my thought also, I don't often leave my home city so I would just as soon not use gps for weather.

Night Spring
Jun 12, 2013, 11:40 PM

I said this before in another thread, but that little paragraph is a pain to read through when before you could take in the info at a glance. And there is no info on the current temperature -- you have to open up the weather app to get that. :mad:

sawah
Jun 12, 2013, 11:52 PM
I said this before in another thread, but that little paragraph is a pain to read through when before you could take in the info at a glance. And there is no info on the current temperature -- you have to open up the weather app to get that. :mad:

I just turned my weather gps off, it's quicker to open the app than read a paragraph that doesn't give you the temp anyways lol.