Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xcel360

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 25, 2008
WPB, Fl
How do I get weather to show up in the notification center? I have no idea, and to be honest what the best way to set up the new notification center? I don't really understand the lines under the calendar.

sawah

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2010
You can. But your weather app needs to be using GPS for your location. It shows up in the nc then as a little paragraph.

xcel360

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 25, 2008
WPB, Fl
You can. But your weather app needs to be using GPS for your location. It shows up in the nc then as a little paragraph.

Thanks. That did the trick. Im sure this will be corrected later as i'm sure this way will only help in battery drain.

sawah

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2010
Thanks. That did the trick. Im sure this will be corrected later as i'm sure this way will only help in battery drain.

That was my thought also, I don't often leave my home city so I would just as soon not use gps for weather.

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008

I said this before in another thread, but that little paragraph is a pain to read through when before you could take in the info at a glance. And there is no info on the current temperature -- you have to open up the weather app to get that. :mad:

sawah

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2010
I said this before in another thread, but that little paragraph is a pain to read through when before you could take in the info at a glance. And there is no info on the current temperature -- you have to open up the weather app to get that. :mad:

I just turned my weather gps off, it's quicker to open the app than read a paragraph that doesn't give you the temp anyways lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.