PDA

View Full Version : 2 Issues After Installing iOS 7 Beta 1

briankeith513
Jun 13, 2013, 07:40 AM
1: I lost all of my pictures from the camera roll.

2: My jailbroken apps are still sitting on my phone, with no way to remove them.

Any solutions?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Bonestle
Jun 13, 2013, 07:56 AM
I would put my iPhone in DFU mode and click restore. This will downgrade you to iOS 6 (providing you still have a copy saved on your Mac or dare I say PC). Restore from the backup you made prior to upgrading - you won't be able to restore from a backup made in iOS 7. This should restore your camera roll photos back and hopefully remove your jailbreak app icons.
Once everything is back to normal try to upgrade again. Someone may have a better solution but this has worked for me in a similar situation before.

briankeith513
Jun 13, 2013, 08:06 AM
Thanks,

Gonna try this when I get home today.

I would put my iPhone in DFU mode and click restore. This will downgrade you to iOS 6 (providing you still have a copy saved on your Mac or dare I say PC). Restore from the backup you made prior to upgrading - you won't be able to restore from a backup made in iOS 7. This should restore your camera roll photos back and hopefully remove your jailbreak app icons.
Once everything is back to normal try to upgrade again. Someone may have a better solution but this has worked for me in a similar situation before.