PDA

View Full Version : Travel time in calender and swipe in Safari

Dakota558
Jun 13, 2013, 08:12 AM
I might have a couple of issues. First, during the keynote it was mentioned that travel time would be included in the calender. I have tried with a few appointments in the calender, but travel time is not shown.

Second, is swipe to go back supposed to work in Safari? I have not been able to get it to work.

jeremiah239
Jun 13, 2013, 08:16 AM
Swipe to go back and forward in Safari on my iPhone 5 works fine!

Feed Me
Jun 13, 2013, 08:18 AM
You have to swipe from the very edge of the screen to go back/forward.

Also, this is BETA software. If you were a developer, or had used iOS betas in the past (both of which I doubt :rolleyes:), you'd have noticed that a lot of features are half-baked placeholders, or simply absent, especially in the early betas.

Dakota558
Jun 13, 2013, 08:47 AM
I know this is beta software, which I have used before. I'm not a developer yet, but I do have a developer account. The reason I was asking, was to figure out if I was doing something wrong or if there are some settings I might have missed.
Thanks for the answers though.

jtp098
Jun 13, 2013, 11:48 AM
You have to swipe from the very edge of the screen to go back/forward.

Also, this is BETA software. If you were a developer, or had used iOS betas in the past (both of which I doubt :rolleyes:), you'd have noticed that a lot of features are half-baked placeholders, or simply absent, especially in the early betas.

Jesh enough hate in there. Although it was highly probably it would have been true

BlankStar
Aug 20, 2013, 03:52 AM
travel time is there in the new mavericks calendar, so it's just a matter of time for iOS7 to support it.

Other note: new beta.icloud.com calendar doens't support it either.

The new smart locations feature from the mavericks calendar works on iOS7, but can't add smart locations in iOS7 itself... But hey, it's beta software after all ;-)