PDA

View Full Version : Sound changes?

Mr. Xing
Jun 13, 2013, 01:54 PM
So, I'm not a developer, but I've always been a huge fan of the "slide to unlock" sound that previous iOS's would make.

Is that still around?

and what other changes to the sounds of iOS 7 has anyone noticed?

virginblue4
Jun 13, 2013, 01:55 PM
So, I'm not a developer, but I've always been a huge fan of the "slide to unlock" sound that previous iOS's would make.

Is that still around?

Slide to unlock still has the same sound.

There hasn't been any changes at all to the sounds.

L-Tuned

Is that still around?

The unlock sound is still the same.

chrf097
All sounds are the same.

There aren't any new UI, notification, or ring sounds.

fivedots
Jun 13, 2013, 01:56 PM
If I recall correctly, new sounds and wallpapers are usually added much later in the beta process, if not until the GM seed.

I would not doubt there will be new notification sounds added to better fit the new UI.

chrf097
Jun 13, 2013, 01:57 PM
If I recall correctly, new sounds and wallpapers are usually added much later in the beta process, if not until the GM seed.

I would not doubt there will be new notification sounds added to better fit the new UI.

I sure hope so. I ended up just putting BB10 sounds for notifications because it sounds much better with the UI.

beaniemyman
Jun 13, 2013, 02:05 PM
as far as i've seen and read, the sound is still there, but the software is still in BETA so there are chances that it may change or go away.