PDA

View Full Version : Possible to change folder color?

TomH TX
Jun 13, 2013, 05:25 PM
OK, so I have installed ios7 on my iphone 4 as in initial test before I put it on my ip5. Overall, things are working OK. BUT, the light purple internal color of my folders has got to go! :eek: I have been all through settings, and accessibility. ??? does anyone know how to change the folder colors? Please!?:confused:

Patriot24
Jun 13, 2013, 05:26 PM
Negative.

TomH TX
Jun 13, 2013, 05:28 PM
Bad news travels fast!!! lol

C DM
Jun 13, 2013, 05:45 PM
It should change based on your wallpaper.

Bawstun
Jun 13, 2013, 07:05 PM
It doesn't on the iPhone 4. There is still transparency but nothing is changing color. On Apple's website the demo mockup shows the proper way, so it is possible it may just be a bug. Panoramic wallpapers work and that's way more power-intensive, so it shouldn't be a limitation of the iP4.

chrf097
Jun 13, 2013, 07:21 PM
It doesn't on the iPhone 4. There is still transparency but nothing is changing color. On Apple's website the demo mockup shows the proper way, so it is possible it may just be a bug. Panoramic wallpapers work and that's way more power-intensive, so it shouldn't be a limitation of the iP4.

It's a bug in the current beta.

The builds shown at WWDC and the iOS 7 website are reportedly newer than beta 1, which makes sense considering there a several key design differences.

TomH TX
Jun 13, 2013, 08:30 PM
Update: I am happy to report that the file color WILL change with a change in wallpaper color - BUT, I had to power down and restart the phone to get the change to appear. At least that's something! Thanks to all for the responses.:D

chrf097
Jun 13, 2013, 08:32 PM
Update: I am happy to report that the file color WILL change with a change in wallpaper color - BUT, I had to power down and restart the phone to get the change to appear. At least that's something! Thanks to all for the responses.:D

Yeah, it's a bug. It should hopefully be fixed.

KeanosMagicHat
Jun 14, 2013, 03:28 AM
On a predominantly black wallpaper my folders are a kind of stone / concrete colour, which is not very attractive.