PDA

View Full Version : multitasking reboots phone

mirzank
Jun 14, 2013, 12:23 AM
Past few days i've restarted my phone, shut down and startup, power + home but this issue persists. My multitasking cards show up when i double tap home. if i try to switch apps it works. But if i try to swipe away a card up or down it kind of just goes half way up, gets stuck, and restarts my phone where I see the apple logo.

Haven't seen any reports on this. I updated to beta 1 rom 6.1.3 on my 4s. I'm sure a set up as new will fix this. But just reporting this as i havent seen anybody else talk about this.

rmeadejr
Jun 14, 2013, 12:28 AM
Past few days i've restarted my phone, shut down and startup, power + home but this issue persists. My multitasking cards show up when i double tap home. if i try to switch apps it works. But if i try to swipe away a card up or down it kind of just goes half way up, gets stuck, and restarts my phone where I see the apple logo.

Haven't seen any reports on this. I updated to beta 1 rom 6.1.3 on my 4s. I'm sure a set up as new will fix this. But just reporting this as i havent seen anybody else talk about this.

no problem here. i wonder why some people have issues, like multitasking, while some people don't. are we all on the same beta build?

mirzank
Jun 14, 2013, 12:35 AM
no problem here. i wonder why some people have issues, like multitasking, while some people don't. are we all on the same beta build?

yeah definitely odd. I haven't seen a bunch of the different bugs people are reporting here.
I suspect with the multitasking issue I might have had too many background apps I hadn't closed in weeks. I had skype and voip and who knows what else. maybe they're all stuck somewhere in some ram blob? I dunno. Just a guess. Just that i noticed lots and lots of old apps in the multitasking pane maybe thats the reason.

rmeadejr
Jun 14, 2013, 12:41 AM
yeah definitely odd. I haven't seen a bunch of the different bugs people are reporting here.
I suspect with the multitasking issue I might have had too many background apps I hadn't closed in weeks. I had skype and voip and who knows what else. maybe they're all stuck somewhere in some ram blob? I dunno. Just a guess. Just that i noticed lots and lots of old apps in the multitasking pane maybe thats the reason.

i think you are right. i also hardly have any issues like some are having. my battery last up to 14 hrs between charges and that is with everything left on. maybe im having good luck, because when i updated i set up as a new phone.