PDA

View Full Version : Game Center Appls Crashing

nanogirl21
Jun 14, 2013, 07:52 AM
I am running ios 7 beta 1 on my 4s and I am having trouble with game center apps.

When they are trying to load the game crashes. I have tried wiping my phone completely and starting new but still am having the same problem. I tried launching the game directly from game center and the actual app itself. Does anyone know any try of fix or tips that I can try to help decrease the amount of app crashes I get?

dontpannic
Jun 14, 2013, 08:17 AM
I am running ios 7 beta 1 on my 4s and I am having trouble with game center apps.

When they are trying to load the game crashes. I have tried wiping my phone completely and starting new but still am having the same problem. I tried launching the game directly from game center and the actual app itself. Does anyone know any try of fix or tips that I can try to help decrease the amount of app crashes I get?

Don't use beta software unless you're a developer is the easiest fix/tip I can give you.

Holty123
Jun 14, 2013, 08:18 AM
Yes solution 1,Downgrade to ios6
2,Don't install BETA's and expect everything to work!

Jakimo
Jun 14, 2013, 08:38 AM
Did you read the developer notes? Instructions are there on how to properly deal with Game Center...