PDA

View Full Version : How do I get photos back from iCloud after installing iOS 7?

gravytrain84
Jun 14, 2013, 09:22 AM
Thanks in Advance

err404
Jun 14, 2013, 12:55 PM
Keep in mind that Photostream is not the same as your camera roll. If you want to keep your complete camera roll with all meta data, you will need to restore your iOS 6 backup.
Otherwise you may just want to save the pics from your Photostream back to your camera roll. Saving them in this way may result in some meta data being lost. You can bulk export to the camera roll by selecting multiple pics and then hitting the share icon.

snowbandit16
Jun 15, 2013, 12:28 PM
Keep in mind that Photostream is not the same as your camera roll. If you want to keep your complete camera roll with all meta data, you will need to restore your iOS 6 backup.
Otherwise you may just want to save the pics from your Photostream back to your camera roll. Saving them in this way may result in some meta data being lost. You can bulk export to the camera roll by selecting multiple pics and then hitting the share icon.
if i revert back to ios6 will i back the camera roll then? because i lost my camera roll and cant find any thing back up from the last 6 months to restore to ios7.

err404
Jun 15, 2013, 10:22 PM
Assuming that you have a backup in either iTunes or iCloud, you should be able to restore back to that state, with all app data and photos intact.