Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MLG

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 17, 2012
This is wild speculation based on the fact that I have a hard time believing Apple would replace the current iOS with Fisher Price time...aka iOS FP...

What if Apple was planning to release a completely separate iOS for a different device geared for professional users..aka iOS Pro. That way they could have their cheapie iPhone for the kiddies and the adult time phone in a different line. They could spring that on us in the Fall and no one would expect it based on what they have shown so far...which seems to suggest that they want the chief demographic of iPhone users to be girls aged 8-12.

Seems to me that would work out very well for them and the consumer. Thoughts?

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Jan 27, 2011
This is wild speculation based on the fact that I have a hard time believing Apple would replace the current iOS with Fisher Price time...aka iOS FP...

What if Apple was planning to release a completely separate iOS for a different device geared for professional users..aka iOS Pro. That way they could have their cheapie iPhone for the kiddies and the adult time phone in a different line. They could spring that on us in the Fall and no one would expect it based on what they have shown so far...which seems to suggest that they want the chief demographic of iPhone users to be girls aged 8-12.

Seems to me that would work out very well for them and the consumer. Thoughts?

No.

This is iOS 7.

noobinator

macrumors 604
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
ios 7 gm will be much more polished and much more visually appealing than beta 1. If it is not to your liking try android, windows or blackberry.

And no, there will not be a pro version.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.