PDA

View Full Version : Best app to take notes on powerpoint presentations?

likemyorbs
Jun 14, 2013, 07:49 PM
Anyone know a good app to take notes on powerpoint slides like you can do on powerpoint on a mac?

danahn17
Jun 14, 2013, 11:45 PM
Anyone know a good app to take notes on powerpoint slides like you can do on powerpoint on a mac?

Do you want to handwrite your notes (with a stylus)? Or type them?

Of the apps I used, I liked iAnnotate for handwriting + stylus.

I also liked Polaris office. It was one of the few that I found was able to display/edit both the speaker notes and the powerpoint sections on the same page. I have speakers who put extra information in their speaker notes section and I also like to type up my notes in that section so having easy access to both as a big plus for me. It was pretty much the only app that had this feature for me (at least when I was looking).

likemyorbs
Jun 15, 2013, 08:43 AM
Do you want to handwrite your notes (with a stylus)? Or type them?

Of the apps I used, I liked iAnnotate for handwriting + stylus.

I also liked Polaris office. It was one of the few that I found was able to display/edit both the speaker notes and the powerpoint sections on the same page. I have speakers who put extra information in their speaker notes section and I also like to type up my notes in that section so having easy access to both as a big plus for me. It was pretty much the only app that had this feature for me (at least when I was looking).

I like to type them. I will look into polaris office.

jlc1978
Jun 19, 2013, 04:09 AM

If you are looking to write on an iPad and overlay PowerPoint slides projected from your mac, Doceri will do that very well.