PDA

View Full Version : Pubic Hair Pizza

peter2002
Dec 19, 2002, 09:54 AM
This has got to be the funniest story in a week.

Two people suing a Domino's Pizza claim they found pubic hair on their pizza, and want DNA tested to prove it, a lawyer said.

Michael Widrick and Rhonda LaParr got small, wiry hairs stuck in their teeth as they bit into their order last November, according to attorney Eric T. Swartz. They froze the pizza as evidence, he said.

In a state Supreme Court lawsuit, the friends are suing Domino's and an employee for $150,000 in each of two causes of action: emotional harm, anxiety, psychological and mental distress; and negligence, Swartz said.

The two want DNA testing of the hair to see if it belongs to a store employee who had previous conflicts with Widrick, Swartz said.

http://www.wnbc.com/news/1846329/detail.html

Do you get cheese sticks and a 2 liter Pepsi with it free?

Pete :D

sparkleytone
Dec 19, 2002, 10:24 AM
'emotional harm, anxiety, psychological and mental distress' huh?

yeah right.

they were so distressed that they thought of freezing the pizza for evidence. and this after they had 'previous conflicts'. i don't buy it at all. it may be true about the pizza...but the distress etc is complete bullshizzy.

zarathustra
Dec 19, 2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by peter2002

Do you get cheese sticks and a 2 liter Pepsi with it free?

Pete :D [/B]

You get a hairy part of ONE CHEESE STICK. :eek:

jrv3034
Dec 19, 2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by sparkleytone
'emotional harm, anxiety, psychological and mental distress' huh?

yeah right.

they were so distressed that they thought of freezing the pizza for evidence. and this after they had 'previous conflicts'. i don't buy it at all. it may be true about the pizza...but the distress etc is complete bullshizzy.

The whole "emotional harm and distress" thing is basically legal speak for "HOLY CRAP, THAT'S REALLY FRIGGIN' GROSS!!!" How else would they word it, other than saying "HOLY CRAP, THAT'S REALLY FRIGGIN' GROSS!!!" :eek: :D

Mr. Anderson
Dec 19, 2002, 11:11 AM
I'd like to know how you could genetically determine the hair was pubic. If you have hair on your chest or arm it could be quite simillar. But they probably shouldn't ever order Dominos again, anywhere.

D :D

pgwalsh
Dec 19, 2002, 12:11 PM
I wonder if they got extra sauce with that pizza too.

Mr. Anderson
Dec 19, 2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by pgwalsh
I wonder if they got extra sauce with that pizza too.

nah, now you're sounding like a Van Wilder movie

at what level does it start to be too gross? We've already passed that I believe.

D

pgwalsh
Dec 19, 2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet

nah, now you're sounding like a Van Wilder movie

at what level does it start to be too gross? We've already passed that I believe.

D
It only gets too gross when you add brown sauce to the mix.

jrv3034
Dec 19, 2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by pgwalsh

It only gets too gross when you add brown sauce to the mix.

Oh, jeez. SOMEBODY close this thread while I still have my lunch in me!!!:eek: :D