Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dvir971

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
Israel
Hi I'm curious for what the music looks like on the lock screen.... Can somebody post or direct me to a picture of music playing in lock screen (with defined album artwork)?

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371325334.297173.jpg

dvir971

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
Israel
Nice...
Thank
Is there a way to show the name of the song, artist and such? You know, next song, volume and all that?

KamiQuazi

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2011
Anyone else have the problem on the 4/4S where the music controls and clock overlap the album artwork?

I do... I also have the problem that no matter where I look it ALWAYS is a play but even though the music is playing. It shows play in lock screen and control center.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 114

me43

macrumors member
May 11, 2011
Anyone else have the problem on the 4/4S where the music controls and clock overlap the album artwork?

Yes I have an iPhone 4S and I have this problem I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one as I have not seen anyone else post about this. Also the play/pause button always shows the play symbol whether it's playing music or not.

iBreatheApple

macrumors 68030
Sep 3, 2011
Florida
Yes I have an iPhone 4S and I have this problem I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one as I have not seen anyone else post about this. Also the play/pause button always shows the play symbol whether it's playing music or not.

It's probably due to negligence. That interface was clearly designed with a four inch screen in mind. You guys don't have the room we do. I'm sure it will be fixed in the next available beta.

Anyone else slightly annoyed there is not play button in the status bar? Whether its safari audio or the iPod there is never a play symbol. Wonder if this is a design choice or a "beta thing".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.