PDA

View Full Version : Father's Day Problem! Need Audio Recorded Badly!

nickyj182
Jun 15, 2013, 06:14 PM
I'm in a tight situation! I've made a picture slideshow of pictures involving my father. My idea was to take the Paul Harvey speech that Dodge made a commercial of, So God Made A Farmer, and make my own called, God Made My Father. I have the slideshow ready and the words for the speech but my friend who works at a local radio station was going to record it for me bailed at the last second! I would do it myself but I talk fast and just couldn't pull it off. Is there anyone out there with a good voice who would take 10 minutes of their time to pull off a little miracle for me on the day before Father's Day? If you would my e-mail address is: nickyj_182@yahoo.com

The speech is as follows, and if someone can record this audio for me, you would be a hero:

And on the eighth day, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, I need a caretaker. So God made my Father.

God said, I need somebody willing to get up before dawn, feed cows, work all day in the office, do dictations, visit patients in the hospital, come home and help his children with their homework, talk to his wife, eat a small supper, go to bed, then wake up and do it all again the next day.

God said, I need someone with hands strong enough to withstand the over usage of clipping toenails and performing tedious surgeries, yet gentle enough to give his daughter a hug and help his son fix a boat. So God made my Father.

I need somebody willing to care for his mother. Someone who will leave his comfort zone and uproot his family. Someone willing to sacrifice his time, energy, sweat, and sometimes even immediate family time to care for her. So God made my Father.

God said, I need someone willing to set aside his Saturday mornings to volunteer at an airport by cooking, cleaning, and serving others. Someone who will minister to his church body every Sunday, by setting up chairs because God has called him to do so.

God said, I need a Christian who will lead by example. Someone to encourage his family mentally, emotionally and spiritually, showing them the Heavenly Fathers love, even when at times they are unlovable. So God made my Father.

I need somebody willing to work all day, come home, stay up late, and coach his daughter on her spelling words, then wake her for school the next morning. Someone willing to be a part of soccer games, spelling bees, speech tournaments, fly-ins, swim meets, and Scouting events. Someone who will console his children when they are sick, and love his wife. Someone who will work weekends after putting in a sixty plus hour work week, just to provide a better life for his family. So God made my Father.

God said, It had to be somebody who would be kind, yet firm. Someone with wisdom beyond years, that his family would honor and respect. Someone who would make it his lifes goal to serve others, both in his work and leisure time. Somebody whod knit a family together with the soft strong bonds of sharing, patience, and unconditional love--who would laugh, sigh and then reply with smiling eyes when his children say, with his guidance in their lives they have found their callings. So God made my Father.

nickyj182
Jun 15, 2013, 07:09 PM
170 views so far an no luck! You could be that person who totally saves my project! I'll post a message on here if someone helps me!

ChrisA
Jun 15, 2013, 09:28 PM
Voice over is really hard. Best to do it yourself. Go slow Use a slow metronome in Garage Band. Then apply whatever filters you like and you can even cut the best takes together and add silences as required.

rhythmac
Jun 15, 2013, 10:41 PM
If I had seen this earlier, I would have done it for you.