PDA

View Full Version : clarity on meaning of iTunes credits

cuestakid
Jun 15, 2013, 07:37 PM
I got an email from iTunes yesterday that said the following-
Dear iTunes Customer,
Thank you for purchasing The Newsroom, Season 1. At the time of your purchase, the season pass was originally listed on the iTunes Store as $28.99 for SD and $38.99 for HD. The new price is $18.99 for SD and $28.99 for HD.

To make up for the difference, we have issued 6 free video credits to your account. This credit will be used as payment for the next TV show, music video, or short film you purchase from the iTunes Store. Your free credit amount appears next to your account name once you're signed in. If you do not see it, sign out of your iTunes account and then sign back in to refresh. The sign out and sign in functions are found under the Store menu of iTunes.

Regards,

iTunes Customer Experience
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/

So does this mean i am credited for 6 individual episodes or could I use one for an entire season? I ask because I already have a itunes gift card balance that I don't yet want to use (waiting for something specific to come into the store).

GarrettL1979
Jun 16, 2013, 08:47 AM
Did you reply?

cuestakid
Jun 16, 2013, 06:04 PM
Did you reply?

yes I got a reply from them-it is for 6 individual episodes/music videos. My account shows my gift card balance+6 credits.