Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macnificant

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 26, 2008
Is anyone else having problems turning iTunes Match on? I swipe over the green button but it slides right back to off. Both in the iTunes and App Store and Music

epphllps

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2011
West TN
Worked just fine on my end. I have had very few issues with this beta to be honest. Match is definitely working on my end.

kerrikins

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2012
It's turned on on your computer, yes? You have to do it there first. I'd suggest turning it on on your computer and doing a hard reset and then see if you have any luck.

tehBrad

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2011
It did this to me last night, so what I did was just kept turning it on then eventually it stayed for some reason haha... Then I just Turned it off and back on again and opened the music app and it loaded all my iTunes Match songs.

MozMan68

macrumors demi-god
Jun 29, 2010
South Cackalacky
It's turned on on your computer, yes? You have to do it there first. I'd suggest turning it on on your computer and doing a hard reset and then see if you have any luck.

Not really...while it makes sense to do it there initially assuming that is where all your songs are, once they are synched to the cloud, you should be able to turn it off on your computer without affecting any of your other devices.

JoEw

macrumors 68000
Nov 29, 2009
Some of my music is not displaying from iCloud anyone else confirm?

cosmic68

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2007
I foolishly switched off iTunes Match in beta 2 to try and update artwork and now button either in store or music app under settings wont stay switched on either.

Any answer to this? Supremely annoying!

Update: toggling the show music off and on, then trying iTunes Match button-dozens of times-for some reason worked and kept button switched on. Phew.

theteeth

macrumors member
Nov 4, 2010
It's working great on my iPad but has been stuck on the "loading iTunes Match" screen on my iPhone for 2 days now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 80

iRooney

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2011
Charleston, SC
Cancelled my iTunes Match a while back so I dunno. Never had much like with album art on ios6 anyway. Rdio can have my money instead.

Gjwilly

macrumors 68040
May 1, 2011
SF Bay Area
I don't think iTunes Match is the problem.
I think it's the sliders -- I have problems with damn near every one of them in the betas so far.

echothesun

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2013
Yes having the same problem with the sliders, and the same issue with the iTunes Match becoming stuck on the loading screen. Does anyone have any new ideas?

mavis

macrumors 601
Jul 30, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Well they work just like the 'sliders' in iOS 6 - they seem to work much more reliably if you simply tap them rather than trying to slide them ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.