PDA

View Full Version : ATV3 forgets my Netflix login every time

Gonky
Jun 18, 2013, 01:40 PM
Howdy all,

Every time I go into the Netflix app on my Apple TV (3rd generation) it forgets my login and I have to put in my username/password, this is infuriating; Hulu, YouTube and all of the other apps remember my information fine. I've tried doing a restart, restored from the settings menu, reset all Netflix devices from their website and still this happens each time. Prior to this Netflix stayed logged in fine for over a year. Has anybody else had this happen? Could restoring in iTunes potentially solve the problem? I'm stumped.

Cheers

hancockr59
Jun 19, 2013, 01:21 PM
Odd problem. You should contact the Apple TV support team.

michaeldavid
Jun 19, 2013, 06:02 PM
I had this exact same problem with a brand new atv3

Restore in the settings fixed it though, netflix now stays signed in.

Howdy all,

Every time I go into the Netflix app on my Apple TV (3rd generation) it forgets my login and I have to put in my username/password, this is infuriating; Hulu, YouTube and all of the other apps remember my information fine. I've tried doing a restart, restored from the settings menu, reset all Netflix devices from their website and still this happens each time. Prior to this Netflix stayed logged in fine for over a year. Has anybody else had this happen? Could restoring in iTunes potentially solve the problem? I'm stumped.

Cheers