Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dvir971

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
Israel
Hey, can someone show me a picture of the contact list? (Not the "favorites", the regular list)

ichii

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2006
How do you get the favorites option? I add a contact to my favorite, but I don't see it in my contact list.

TwoBytes

macrumors 68040
Jun 2, 2008
Why on earth did they not include faces in the contacts app and only favourites.

It's nice it's there but you KNOW who your favourites are and sometimes come across a random name in your contacts so a picture would be helpful.

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
Why on earth did they not include faces in the contacts app and only favourites.

It's nice it's there but you KNOW who your favourites are and sometimes come across a random name in your contacts so a picture would be helpful.

iOS 7 is still in beta, theirs always a small possibility it can still be added.

qtaran111

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2010

Because a list of contacts with missing photos or place holder images looks crap and most people don't have pics of their contacts.

That said I really like iOS 7's favourite display, where contacts without photos are shown with a grey circle with their initials inside.

TwoBytes

macrumors 68040
Jun 2, 2008
It will encourage you to get some pictures!
Doesn't look that bad, plus would rather have the advantage of seeing faces than worry about the ones without pictures (who you probably don't care about anyway)

Motorola-Milestone-Contacts.jpg

TwoBytes

macrumors 68040
Jun 2, 2008
Why is seeing the face of someone whom you already know so important?

It's seeing the face of someone you don't know thats more important.. Apple have done it the other way round and included pictures in the fav menu and not in the contact menu.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.