Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jonasdamn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 4, 2013
Hello, i would like to ask who have installed iOS7 beta. On iOS6 "reply with message" feature had one big disadvantage for some countries, like mine. The problem is that feature consisted of the support languages phrase " Can't talk right now..." My main language is Lithuanian and it is a bit stupid to reply with multiple languages. So wondering if they improved this feature on iOS7

YeahBuddy

macrumors regular
Aug 31, 2011
Boston, MA
In iOS 7 and including iOS 6 you can edit those messages in settings.

In iOS 7 I know it's settings>phone>reply with message. From there you can remove messages or edit them to whatever you'd like.

jonasdamn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 4, 2013
In iOS 7 and including iOS 6 you can edit those messages in settings.

In iOS 7 I know it's settings>phone>reply with message. From there you can remove messages or edit them to whatever you'd like.

Yes i know but the problem is that i can't edit that message beginning "Can't talk right now..." For example it is always Can't talk right now...(editable message text)

YeahBuddy

macrumors regular
Aug 31, 2011
Boston, MA
Yes i know but the problem is that i can't edit that message beginning "Can't talk right now..." For example it is always Can't talk right now...(editable message text)

Gotcha. Well in iOS 7 that is not the case. And to be honest, I don't believe that's the case with iOS 6 either. But I dont have access to it anymore.

jonasdamn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 4, 2013
Has it changed in iOS7 GM? Or still with the supported language beginning?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.