PDA

View Full Version : iMessage iOS 7 Fix

wnxgenral
Jun 19, 2013, 02:03 PM
My iMessage was really in and out, sometimes not sending messages and causing my recipients to have to text me back...

I was able to remedy this by turning iMessage off... then going into RESET and resetting the network settings and finally turning iMessage back on.

This has worked like a charm and I no longer have any iMessage issues.

zerostar
Jun 19, 2013, 02:05 PM
I did a reset all settings (which actually didn't reset much) and that fixed most issues I was having, reminders is better and my battery is working again.

fcanozo
Jun 19, 2013, 04:53 PM
Do you mind better battery life?

zerostar
Jun 19, 2013, 04:54 PM
Do you mind better battery life?

Not at all, I have motion on and Wifi/Bluetooth on all day and it's a little better than iOS 6 was for me (like 40% left at end of the day)

portishead
Jun 19, 2013, 11:06 PM
iMessage not working on iPhone 4S. It sends the iMessage and even says "delivered" but I'm not getting them on iPhone 5. Oh well, guess I gotta wait for beta 2.

batting1000
Jun 19, 2013, 11:15 PM
My iMessage was really in and out, sometimes not sending messages and causing my recipients to have to text me back...

I was able to remedy this by turning iMessage off... then going into RESET and resetting the network settings and finally turning iMessage back on.

This has worked like a charm and I no longer have any iMessage issues.

Thanks! Did this earlier and my iMessage seems to be working a lot better now. :)

MorningZ
Aug 14, 2013, 12:37 PM
I just wanted to add that the steps of turning off iMessage, Reset Network Settings, then turning iMessage back on again fixed my issue, which in iOS 7 was showing my cell # grayed out and not checked as being able to send/receive... doing the steps "activated" my # again so it's back in action

Thanks for the tip !

dedehakan
Aug 15, 2013, 02:28 AM
I really wants to see "Activated" message... I reset almost everything. I hope it works... finger crossed