http://jonyiveredesignsthings.tumblr.com

Colors! Colors everywhere!!! :apple:

Kind of not funny.

darngooddesign
Jun 19, 2013, 07:23 PM
The blog typeface is incorrect.

jbenkelman
Jun 19, 2013, 07:27 PM
This is fun. Yet I still like some of these joke logos more than their actual counterpart.

McGiord
Jun 19, 2013, 07:35 PM
The Game of Thrones = Atari 2600 Adventure

xcodeaddict
Jun 19, 2013, 07:51 PM
What kind of foolish person would make such a childish mockery of one of the most incredible and respected designers of the current age? People need something better to do with their time, seriously. What a farce. I see bitter jealousy from people who don't feel like they could achieve what he has... such trolls.

Jony Ive would probably laugh, kindly - he wouldn't be upset, which is what the fool who made this, wanted.

Meh :rolleyes:

KenAFSPC
Jun 19, 2013, 07:57 PM
What kind of foolish person would make such a childish mockery of one of the most incredible and respected designers of the current age? People need something better to do with their time, seriously. What a farce. I see bitter jealousy from people who don't feel like they could achieve what he has... such trolls.
Jony Ive has brilliantly led Apple's hardware design teams. However, he has done nothing (yet) to distinguish himself as a competent UI designer. That's my opinion and it is shared by thousands of others. Hence the site linked by the op.

Steve Ballmer
Jun 19, 2013, 07:58 PM

Jony Ive would probably laugh, kindly - he wouldn't be upset, which is what the fool who made this, wanted.

Let's just ban all forms of parody, then. No one is ever allowed to look at thing with a touch of humor ever again.

xcodeaddict
Jun 19, 2013, 08:02 PM
Let's just ban all forms of parody, then. No one is ever allowed to look at thing with a touch of humor ever again.

If this simplistic, adolescent form of mockery and stupidity is considered "humour", then the human race surely is in trouble...

Shrink
Jun 19, 2013, 08:02 PM

You're right...gods should never be mocked!

I would just light another candle on your shrine to Ive..

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

xcodeaddict
Jun 19, 2013, 08:04 PM
You're right...gods should never be mocked!

I would just light another candle on your shrine to Ive..

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't be facetious - this is just a stupid thread pointing to a pointless link.

syd430
Jun 19, 2013, 08:08 PM

I don't see anything wrong here. He's famed for his hardware design not interface design. Just scroll down to the picture of the charging screen:

Jony Ive redesigns the charging screen.

Irony: this is actually the charging screen in iOS7.

You really have to calm down and accept that they don't get everything right, even under Jobs.

xcodeaddict
Jun 19, 2013, 08:10 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VYU0xKirIHc/TxYO6NG7M4I/AAAAAAAAD40/UbNk45ufPtI/s1600/wasting-time.jpg

## EDIT ##

Okay, I take it back - some of them are actually really funny! :D

MattInOz
Jun 19, 2013, 08:36 PM
Image (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VYU0xKirIHc/TxYO6NG7M4I/AAAAAAAAD40/UbNk45ufPtI/s1600/wasting-time.jpg)

## EDIT ##

Okay, I take it back - some of them are actually really funny! :D

But not enough to ever go back.

ct2k7
Jun 20, 2013, 02:17 AM
Are some people forgetting that it was Apple's marketing teams which also hand a hand in the design?

lamerica80
Jun 20, 2013, 03:19 AM
LOL!

Jony Ive drops acid. 4 hours later: "Dude, what if all icons were like, super bright neon colors man!!And the background moved around and s*it!"

----------

Don't be facetious - this is just a stupid thread pointing to a pointless link.

Stop being such a buzz kill. Have a beer and lighten up.

MonkeySee....
Jun 20, 2013, 03:24 AM
Zero fun was had reading that awful site.

lamerica80
Jun 20, 2013, 04:50 AM
Zero fun was had reading that awful site.

Youre pretty deep in your fanboyism arent you? :D

I LOL:ed at the simpsons one. Then i LOL:ed again at "his only t-shirt".

hahaha funny site

BvizioN
Jun 20, 2013, 05:22 AM

Some people have so so much time on their hands!!!

mumph
Jun 20, 2013, 05:26 AM
The garageband one is brilliant! :D

Krissypantz2828
Jun 20, 2013, 05:30 AM

Probably an android user!! Lots of apple hate those folks have lol..But I agree what a waste of time!

McGiord
Jun 20, 2013, 05:39 AM
And who designed this one???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8To-6VIJZRE

BvizioN
Jun 20, 2013, 05:40 AM
Youre pretty deep in your fanboyism arent you

He may be, just as much as you could be an Apple hatist (which seem to be like a much larger cult than the Apple fanboys nowdays) Someone would wonder what are you people doing around here!!!

luffytubby
Jun 20, 2013, 05:41 AM
What the hell is wrong with some of you?

Have you ever heard of not taking things so seriously? You can still like Apple products, and the stuff they make, while at the same time not have your head so stuck up some multi bill corps arse that you can't see left from right. Get a grip.

Drunken Master
Jun 20, 2013, 05:53 AM
Are some people forgetting that it was Apple's marketing teams which also hand a hand in the design?

Are some people forgetting what a sense of humor is?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/fef828d987f6371dc6991acd63bb6560/tumblr_moai5zYp6m1svn1xeo1_500.jpg

lamerica80
Jun 20, 2013, 06:01 AM
Everytime i see Jony Ives sad eyes i just want to give him a hug.

Paradoxally
Jun 20, 2013, 06:08 AM
It's actually quite sad that this is how iOS 7 looks....

redbeard331
Jun 20, 2013, 06:10 AM
Apple fanboys are the most anal retentive people I've ever seen.

I own a bunch of Apple products and have sold so many people on the iPhone and Macs I've lost track of them all, just what is wrong with people??? They take any jokes/criticism of Apple as if you've insulted their mother!

lamerica80
Jun 20, 2013, 06:46 AM

I own a bunch of Apple products and have sold so many people on the iPhone and Macs I've lost track of them all, just what is wrong with people??? They take any jokes/criticism of Apple as if you've insulted their mother!

Excacly. To claim this is disrepectful to apple and Jony Ive is surreal. And in case Jon Ive gets sad from the appaling mockery of his lifes work he can take a dollar bill to wipe his tears with. Hes got 130.000.000 of them.

SMDBill
Jun 20, 2013, 07:04 AM
Oh man, some of those were just funny! Nike, McDonald's, all the corporate stuff. Hilarious!

I love Apple products but I found a lot of humor in that post. Parody is great and even the greatest people get parodied.

Made my day and I still like the look of iOS 7 regardless of the laughter. :p

MonkeySee....
Jun 20, 2013, 07:12 AM
Youre pretty deep in your fanboyism arent you? :D

I LOL:ed at the simpsons one. Then i LOL:ed again at "his only t-shirt".

hahaha funny site

I would laugh if it was kind of the same but its really not.

lamerica80
Jun 20, 2013, 07:43 AM
I would laugh if it was kind of the same but its really not.

sigh...

vito
Jun 20, 2013, 07:59 AM
Kind of not funny.

Yep, sad really that people have so much time on their hands!

MonkeySee....
Jun 20, 2013, 08:03 AM
sigh...

I'm glad you're easily amused :)

vito
Jun 20, 2013, 08:09 AM
I'm glad you're easily amused :)

simple minds :D

lamerica80
Jun 20, 2013, 08:13 AM
Ah, what would we do without people who tells us whats not funny.

Brittany246
Jun 20, 2013, 09:49 AM
You can't deny that this is hilarious.

xcodeaddict
Jun 20, 2013, 09:52 AM

I can deny it - doesn't make me laugh... <_<

Brittany246
Jun 20, 2013, 09:55 AM
I can deny it - doesn't make me laugh... <_<

You don't find anything funny. Why are you so serious all of the time?

Tamagotchi
Jun 20, 2013, 11:28 AM

Nice link, definitely made me laugh :D

Kind of not funny.

Come on, not everyone has the same taste, and not everyone likes iOS7.

xcodeaddict
Jun 20, 2013, 11:43 AM

And in the same vein, respect that not everyone LIKES it, and accept that this is his opinion - it's mine too - the mockery of Jonathan Ive's work is pathetic and juvenile.

Sheza
Jun 20, 2013, 12:01 PM
This site is hilarious!

kmj2318
Jun 20, 2013, 01:49 PM
I think it's pretty funny, even though I love iOS 7. I see some Apple fanboys getting offended by it. :rolleyes:

northernbaldy
Jun 20, 2013, 02:25 PM
I chortled

rmeadejr
Jun 20, 2013, 02:27 PM

i think it is ugly, but thank god it is only on the screen for a few seconds before your lock screen shows up.

lamerica80
Jun 20, 2013, 03:00 PM
iOS8? *giggle*

http://25.media.tumblr.com/03ec41d5a2b12808703e92b9835f9bca/tumblr_mo7napW3of1svn1xeo1_1280.png

ApplesAOranges
Jun 20, 2013, 03:30 PM
iOS8? *giggle*

Image (http://25.media.tumblr.com/03ec41d5a2b12808703e92b9835f9bca/tumblr_mo7napW3of1svn1xeo1_1280.png)

Judging by iOS7, iOS definitely seems to be going into this direction. :apple:

212rikanmofo
Jun 20, 2013, 05:53 PM
Nice link, definitely made me laugh :D

And not everyone hates it either.

Shrink
Jun 20, 2013, 06:24 PM
And in the same vein, respect that not everyone LIKES it, and accept that this is his opinion - it's mine too - the mockery of Jonathan Ive's work is pathetic and juvenile.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger...:)

Steve Ballmer
Jun 20, 2013, 06:30 PM

This has been the Apple cult since the beginning. Wasn't that long ago you didn't dare speak poorly of the Apple ][ or the original Macintosh.