PDA

View Full Version : IOS 7 Airdrop Doesn't work

Trickard
Jun 19, 2013, 07:18 PM
Wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue, i have bluetooth turned on, enabled for everyone in control center, and no matter if its a picture or a web page, when i click on the transfer Airdrop doesnt light up, doesnt see the other iphone and they are on the same Network as well.....if i go back to control center it shows airdrop as on....

any ideas, or fixes?

Tony

BasicGreatGuy
Jun 19, 2013, 07:21 PM
Try a fresh install. That might get it to work. I have seen 1 or 2 people online showing it in action. I haven't tried it yet. You might be experiencing some kind of bug?

mmomega
Jun 19, 2013, 07:22 PM
Wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue, i have bluetooth turned on, enabled for everyone in control center, and no matter if its a picture or a web page, when i click on the transfer Airdrop doesnt light up, doesnt see the other iphone and they are on the same Network as well.....if i go back to control center it shows airdrop as on....

any ideas, or fixes?

Tony

After I first installed iOS7 on 2 phones AirDrop wouldn't work, I performed a hard reset on both phones and AirDrop worked fine.

mrapplegate
Jun 19, 2013, 07:24 PM
It's working on my phones.
Like mmomega mentioned a reset might work.

Trickard
Jun 19, 2013, 10:34 PM
After I first installed iOS7 on 2 phones AirDrop wouldn't work, I performed a hard reset on both phones and AirDrop worked fine.

Yeppers I did the hard reset to both our phones and they both work awesome

Thanks alot