Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

campingsk8er

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 4, 2011
Elizabethtown, PA
I originally posted this in another thread, but have yet to receive a response, so here it goes...

For those users that currently have iOS7 Beta 1, but aren't a part of the iOS Developer program (Have not paid the $99), what is the danger of submitting actual bugs (As in, actual bugs that are hindering the usage of the device, not simple problems such as the icons need to be changed, actual problems) to Apple. I'm registered, like I am able to sign in and get access to the bug report, but I'm not a paid developer so I can't get iOS7 Beta 1 officially through Apple.

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
I originally posted this in another thread, but have yet to receive a response, so here it goes...

For those users that currently have iOS7 Beta 1, but aren't a part of the iOS Developer program (Have not paid the $99), what is the danger of submitting actual bugs (As in, actual bugs that are hindering the usage of the device, not simple problems such as the icons need to be changed, actual problems) to Apple. I'm registered, like I am able to sign in and get access to the bug report, but I'm not a paid developer so I can't get iOS7 Beta 1 officially through Apple.

There is no danger. As long as you're registered, you're fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.