PDA

View Full Version : Will Apple's App Store Apps be Redesigned?

aheying7
Jun 20, 2013, 09:47 PM
Do you think Apple will re-design iBooks, Podcasts, Find My Friends, and everything else to fit with the new iOS 7 look? If so, when? And what do you expect? I'm personally hoping for a better podcasts app and to get rid of the awful stitching, but I won't iBooks to say mostly the same as that skeuphorism is amazing in my opinion.

Anyways.... I think they should post the updates when iOS 7 launches to keep consistently.

batting1000
Jun 20, 2013, 09:49 PM
Do you think Apple will re-design iBooks, Podcasts, Find My Friends, and everything else to fit with the new iOS 7 look? If so, when? And what do you expect? I'm personally hoping for a better podcasts app and to get rid of the awful stitching, but I won't iBooks to say mostly the same as that skeuphorism is amazing in my opinion.

Anyways.... I think they should post the updates when iOS 7 launches to keep consistently.

Why wouldn't they?

CallOfDuty
Jun 20, 2013, 09:59 PM
During WWDC 2013 Apple has strongly encouraged developers to update their apps to accomodate the new iOS 7 using the new design language and APIs. So yes, many Apps will be redesigned by developers to fully utilize the new design and API.

kmj2318
Jun 21, 2013, 12:21 AM
Of course they will. Probably upon the release of iOS 7.